Trying For A Child

*2 years later*
Ender's Point Of View:
Stevi and I made our way to the fertility room. Graff ordered us to go there and get examined before we start trying for a child.
The first thing I had to do was strip out of my clothes. Once I had completely stripped, I had to squirt my, uh, liquids into a container. "Ender, squirt!" the nurse ordered. I didn't want to squirt my liquids but I had to if we wanted to be able to try for a child.
Once I had squirted into a container, the nurse came in a little while later with the results. "Well, after testing your sperm, we were able to come to a conclusion, and congratulations. You can have a baby," answered the nurse. "And Stevi?" I asked the nurse. "Don't worry. She can give birth." I told Graff the good news, and that night, Stevi and I were sent to a special room where we were going to try for our child. Graff opened the dore and we walked into the room. Then he closed the door and left us alone. The room was lit with lights set on low. the room only had a bed. The rest of the room was bare. Same white walls. And of course, the king size bed. The setting was perfect. I stripped Stevi of her clothes except for her underwear and bra. Then I allowed Stevi to strip me of all my clothes, except my underwear, of course. We both slowly removed our underwear and I climbed into the bed. I invited Stevi after me, she hesitated but climbed in after me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top of me. I started shoving as hard as I could. Stevi had a big smile, she rolled over and I rolled on top of her. I followed Graff's directions, I began thrusting as hard as I possibly could. I thought it would be uncomfortable but it was the best feeling in the world. "Ender! Faster!" Stevi cried excitedly. I thrusted harder than I thought was humanly possibly. The harder I pushed, the better I felt, I sighed. "I can't imagine having sex with anyone else but you," I sighed dreamily. Stevi let out a satisfied moan. "Neither can I."