The Birth Of Baby Girl Wiggin

Ender's Point Of View:
One night, I woke up next to Stevi in a puddle of water. It took us a split second to realize that her water broke. We rushed to the delivery room. "Stevi, you sure you're going to be all right?" I asked. "I'm alright," she replied. We were soon in the delivery room and Stevi was getting ready to give her first push. She clutched my hand even tighter than she did in class. "Alright, Stevi, in a few seconds I'm going to ask you to push. But just sit tight for a few minutes and open your legs to prepare." When Stevi opened her legs, the doctor put them on stirrups. I asked her why she had to use stirrups and she said it was to keep Stevi's legs open and also give the baby more room to come out. I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw up. Stevi looked pretty calm, and she was the one giving birth.

Petra's Point Of View:
I had just finished training the army when Bean came running up to me. "Petra!" he said excited. "What is it?" I asked leaving the room. "Big news, you're almost an aunt!" he answered grabbing my shoulders. "Wait, what's going on?" I asked worried. "Stevi went into labor!" answered Bean. "When?" I asked worried. "Last night, Ender's in the Delivery with her right now!" Bean answered taking his hands off my shoulders. "I asked Ender if we could come in but we can't until after Stevi gives birth. Also Ender said he's taking fraternity leave while Stevi's on maternity leave, which means you're in charge of our army for awhile." I thought about how I treated Stevi over the years. She may be a pain but she's my baby sister and I feel that I should make up for it by excepting the fact that Ender is now my brother in law and about to be a father. I will also do it by helping them take care of baby girl Wiggin.

Ender's Point Of View:
Stevi was crying out in great pain. It wouldn't be long before the baby was born. With another cry of pain, she squeezed my hand tighter. Then she started to push. "Stevi, wait a couple of minutes before you push again," the doctor said. "Ender, I can't do this," Stevi moaned. "Of course you can, I know you can. Just a couple of pushes, It won't be that bad." I encouraged her as she struggled to try to push again. I could clearly see that this was difficult for her, but it was my job to encourage
her. I was eager to meet our daughter also. But now Stevi gripped my hand, even harder than just a few minutes ago. I knew that meant I was very close to becoming a father. But this was no time to panic, I had to keep calm. "Stevi, just push, alright? That's all you should focus on," the doctor instructed. "Stevi, we can get through this. In just a few pushes, it will be all over. And we'll have a daughter!" I said in a voice full of excitement, full of fear. With that push, the baby was starting to come out. I looked down at Stevi's vagina and could see the head. It was disgusting, but awesome. "Ugh, it is even more disgusting than I thought it would be," I thought in my head, but I kept my thoughts to myself. The doctor told Stevi to give one final push. "Stevi, just keep calm," I told her. "The doctor's right, just keep calm." She was clearly trying to keep calm, but it was truly hard work. But I knew that this was going to be the push that confirmed my future as a father. But Stevi's tight grip on my hand tugged out of my inner thoughts and back into the present. She pushed one last time, and this time we heard a cry. Our baby girl was born into the world. As the doctor cleaned her up, she called me over. "Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" She asked handing me the scissors. "Yes." I answered taking the scissors. After I cut the umbilical cord the doctor placed the baby in Stevi's arms. Stevi looked down at the baby and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Ender she's got your eyes?" Stevi said about to cry. "Really?" I asked as I looked at her in Stevi's arms. "Yes, do you wanna hold her?" She asked looking down at her. "Yes." I answered as I nodded my head yes. Stevi placed Baby Girl Wiggin into my arms and I looked down at her. She had blue eyes like me and brown hair like Stevi. I couldn't stop looking at her because she was so beautiful. "Ender, do you wanna name her?" Stevi asked looking me in the eyes. "Yes, how about... Beatrice, Beatrice Wiggin." I answered as a tear rolled down my cheek.