Day 6: Wearing Each Others Clothing

Enjoy;

Percy was passed out in his room. Annabeth and Percy had been to the Smoke and Mirrors tour last night. The concert was amazing (a/n: I did really go to the Smoke and Mirrors tour. It was unbelievable, and Imagine Dragons played fantastic.) Annabeth didn't bring any spare clothing, and the clothes from last night Sally had jumped on and put the wash. Annabeth had only worn a long night shirt last night, and did really need some more clothes.

While Percy was still sleeping (honestly, that boy sleeps like a log), Annabeth snuck into the room, and found a few things. Some old jeans that for reason Percy still had (they'd easily fit her). A Camp HalfBlood shirt was lying on the ground, and was easiest to grab and put on.

It was another few hours before Percy was up (by that time, Annabeth had managed to finish season 1 of Game of Thrones, and begin season 2) (a/n: I'm the sad person who has just started Game of Thrones. Do not spoilt anything. Thanks x).

"Annabeth. Why are you wearing my clothes?"

"Sally jumped on my clothes I wore last night, so I had nothing to wear." Annabeth looked up at Percy. His hair was everywhere, and he had huge bags under his eyes.

"Fine." Percy turned, and went back into his room, and didn't come back for another ten minutes (it didn't bug Annabeth all that much. She could watch more Game of Thrones, without having to go back to episode Percy was at. ie, episode 1).

"Can we watch the rest of episode one?" Percy sat down next to Annabeth in the shirt she wore last night.

"Percy."

"Yes."

"Why are you wearing my night shirt?"

"Because you're wearing my clothes." Percy said, taking control of the remote, and flicking to the first Game of Thrones episode.

"You look like an idiot." Annabeth said. Percy shrugged.

"I am a seaweed brain." Percy looked over at Annabeth. "I was going to say you look like an idiot too, but you don't. Annabeth why are you so pretty? It's not fair to those other girls who stand next to you."

"Ha ha. Shut up and watch the show. And take my night shirt off!"

"Then I'll be topless."

"Pish. Like I care. You train topless."

"Fine." Percy took off the night shirt, and placed it in the middle of the couch. "Now take off my clothes."

"Na-ah. Then I'll be in my bra and undies." Annabeth stated. Percy grinned.

"Pish. Like I care. You swim in bikini's."

"Thats different."

"My clothes."

"Percy Jackson, I am not stripping down to watch Game of Thrones." Annabeth threw her night shirt back at Percy. "Wear that if it will shut you up."

"Okay doke." Percy pulled the shirt on, and then jump across to Annabeth, kissed her, and jumped back to where he was sitting. "Play!"

I feel Annabeth and Percy are a little OOC in this chapter. I could just say they were tired so they are different. But eh. They are OOC who cares.
Tell me if you like this version of OOC Percy and Annabeth.

Review and like (?)

~ W