Day 3: Gaming or Watching a Movie

Disclaimer: It's a long one. Enjoy. Thanks for reviewing, and if you read, please review.

DAY THREE: Gaming or watching a movie.

Annabeth POV:

"Percy, what the hell is Outlast?"

"A game."

"It looks scary."

"Looks can be deceiving." He reasons. Percy is sat beside me, his hair still damp from his swim half an hour ago. At the end of his swim, I walked over to the pool, and he pulled me in. So, my hair was up, and slowly drying.

"Can't you dry us?" I ask. Percy shrugs.

"Nope. Can't be bothered."

"Lazy shit."

I was back home San Francisco, with my dad, and step-brats. They had gone out for dinner, leaving me and Percy alone in the large house. The brats didn't want us coming, saying we'd ruin their 'mojo' because we always looked out for danger, and according to them, that's a bad thing. Seeing as the want to be half-bloods.

"Percy, if this is a horror game, I swear to the gods." I click the start button. "Okay, yay! It's in Greek! Righteo, 'Outlast contains intense violence, gore, graphic sexual content and strong language. Please enjoy.' Percy!"

"Keep reading."

"Percy! What I'm getting from this is our game is very horrible, and scary, enjoy."

"Keep reading." Percy sings, pocking me in the ribs. I roll my eyes at him, huffing, and continuing to read.

"'You are Miles Upshur, and investigative reported whose ambition is about to earn him an intimate tour of hell on earth.' Like us, huh Percy? We don't need to play a horror game to experience hell."

"If your trying to get out of playing, it's not working." Percy retorts, giving me his lopsided grin. I groan, and go back to reading,

"'Miles Upshur, blah blah blah, always willing to risk digging into the stories no other journalist would dare investigate.' And they might have good reason. This guy has more seaweed in his brain then you, Percy." I remark. Percy laughs softly. "'You will seek out the dark secret at the heart of the Mount Massive Asylum. Stay alive as long as you can, record everything. You are not a fighter;' Are you kidding me? So I can't kill anyone?"

"Nup. Keep reading."

"'You are not a fighter; to navigate the horrors of Mount Massive and expose the truth, your only choices are to run, hide or die.' This sounds so bloody pleasant, Percy. So we can't fight. We have to record everything, and dying is one of the options on navigating this shit?"

"And time to play."

"No."

"Yes." Percy clicks the screen, and it flicks over to the view from the driving seat of a car. "Okay, I'll control the mouse, and you control the rest."

"But you've already played this." I whine. Percy shakes his head.

"Not going to work, Annabeth."

"Oh what the hell? The radio's stopped. Do I have to play this game?"

"Yes, you must Annie."

"Fine. And since when is my name Annie?"

"Since now."

"Fine, but if Leo, or Jason or anyone else starts calling me Annie, I will personally stab you."

"Got it. But will you stab them first."