Now Its Cyber

There's this game on the Internet call M.S.P movie star planet and u can chat to people play games etc I was a VIP and then I get a friend request from Kiara so I didn't think much of it cus I accepted everyone but only talked to people I know. Then I see these ACC cus my name on it was "my name"_is_awesome then I see these ACC called "name"_is_awesome_hacks "name"_is_gay etc I cried for a long time and I told my parents and they weren't happy then Kiara got in trouble again the user names were not true and she got in trouble by the cyber police then I thought I will block Kiara on Msp cus I loved the game and wanted to keep playing so I blocked her. The next few days/weeks that turned into months they would come up to me punch me saying why did u block Kiara huh and that went on for a while. So I UN blocked her thinking I won't get hurt any more and I didn't until Kiara requested me again I declined it. Then I went to check out her profile and there was nothing but I'm a bitch and millions of gewsome/horrible names she called me. So I blocked her again which lead to the same thing more punching etc. it just got worse so even though I spent $30.00 on I VIP i had to delete it. But it was the right thing. My mum said do you want another ACC but this time don't use your name in it I said no I don't want to have anything to do with it and my life got a lot better before that happened someone hack my ACC before I knew Kiara and wrote mean messages to all my friends but that got fixed and I got my ACC back then the Kiara thing happened but like I said my life was better and I would start to play outside but as soon as I would see her I would run back in.