Stuff No. 51

Area 11 received their silver youtube badge for 100,000 subscribers at Summer In The City 2014

-------

When I first watched that on youtube, I was clapping and screaming like a bldy maniac as soon as Dan and Phil said Gajin Rock band. Yeah... that was in January....2015.... Anyway thank you all so much for 3.5k reads, it wasnt even that long ago when I siad thank you for 2k reads, wow thanks all of you! So what has happened while I've been away? Well, on Friday we had a retreat where we relax from school and we do activities and games all day. One of the activities was a game that required us to make loudnoise when we were told to, to distract the people doing a obstical course blind folded. Well Potato and I started singing a thing that went along the lines of: 'Olay olay olay olay olay olay' when we were told to and hmm lets call her... Apricot. Well Apricot and her friends were sitting in front of us talking and were telling us to shut up, of course we continued. We even ended up getting people behind us joining in. Well it was just awesome, we showed up Apricot, practically telling her that she doesn't own us and that the world doesn't evolve around her, for full story, go check out one of Escaping-My-Reality's books which has a more in-depth description of what went on. Remember readers, if someone is being a bitch to you and tries to stop doing things, piss them off and don't stop, start a Revolt, show those sons of bitches that they sure as hell don't own the world!