Chapter 2

----------------------------------------------------------Next Day---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jade's POV

Beep,beep,beep. "Oh my god what is that"? I checked my alarm clock it read 9:30. "Oh snap I'm late for work." I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into a purple blouse, black skinny jeans and I put on a pair of purple Adidas. I was asking myself a question. "Where is Lulu"? "Ugh why didn't she wake me up." On my way out I grabbed my favorite purple beanie, my purse and my keys. (I'm sorry if it's too much purple it's just that it's my favorite color).

I drove to Starbucks and I ordered 2 Iced Coffee's. While I was waiting I saw a blonde guy looking at me. It was Niall. He was smiling at me! Inside my heart was pounding really loud. I just gave him a little wave and smiled.

Niall's POV

While I was waiting I saw Jade. Damn is she so beautiful. She looked so pretty in that purple beanie. I stared at her. Oops too much staring. She looked at me. She gave me a little wave and she smiled. C'mon Niall go talk to her don't be such a wimp. I walked up to her and I said "Hi." She looked at me and she said "Hi" as well.

We just started to talk about work and stuff.

Jade's POV 

Niall came over to me and said "Hi" to me. I said "Hi" back. I got a little distracted and I didn't hear the lady calling my name. My coffee was ready. I quickly ran to the counter and paid the lady $13.00. Before I left the shop Niall stopped me and he asked me for my number. I gave him my number and he asked me a question that I thought I'll never hear. "Do you want to go on a date with me this Friday at 7:30"? I stood there frozen. But then I had the courage to say "Yes." He smiled at me and we both said good-bye.

I can't believe it. Niall Horan just asked me out on a date!