Chapter 2- Nini Vs Hunnie!

4 hrs later,

"SEHUN!!"

Kai jumped around holding his pained foot. Lego pieces are death!

"SEHUN!!"

Still no response from the brat, Where the hell is he?!

Kai walked around his eyes growing wider at the remodeling Sehun had done to the house. Of course what was he thinking, leaving the house to a hyper active six year old, the problem was the fact that he only left him alone for two hours. The kitchen sink was overflowing, Kai's chocolate milk carton was on the floor and the wall was decorated with various drawings. That's going to be hard to get off..

"SEHUN!!!"

Kai looked around everywhere, except...

"SEHUN!!"

Kai rushed upstairs to his room. Sure enough Sehun was there, standing tiptoed on Kai's desk reaching out for the line plushies that Kai wouldn't give him. Kai rushed towards him and lifted Sehun off the desk which made him give a surprised yelp.

"Sehun stop moving around!!" Kai was annoyed, but of course Sehun didn't stop trashing around and screaming.

"Sehun hold still!!!"

"NO!!! BAD NINI!!!"

And then the little devil kicked him. Right in the nuts!

Kai let the boy go and doubled over in pain. My life is over,

"FINE!! Do whatever you want" Kai groaned painfully getting up to go get an ice pack for his crotch.

12hrs later,

"He kicked you in the nuts!!!!! Oh man I should've come over when you told me! I missed an epic situation"

"Some friend you are," Kai grumbled. His friend seemed to be enjoying his suffering. He heard Chanyeol laugh at the end of the line.

"So, where's he now?"

Kai poked his head into the living room to make sure the other was there.

"Yeah he's singing along to Dora or something."

"Isn't it like past his bedtime?"

"I prefer it this way, It's always easier to put him into bed after he falls asleep" Kai said trying to clear up at least some of the mess, Hopefully tomorrow the kid just might cut him some slack.

25hrs later,

"Eat it."

"NO!!"

"Eat it!!"

"NOOO!!!"

Kai was trying to feed him the Mashed carrots, potatoes and chicken, And he blames his sister for pampering him so much to the level that he needed to be fed. But of course Sehun wanted him to suffer.

"Eat it. Please Sehun,"

The boy turned his head to look at Kai, He stared at him for a while until Kai finally gave up.

"Forget it" He gave a sigh and left the boy alone, his breakfast forgotten. Sehun pulled the bowl and started eating making faces at the taste of carrots.