4

It wouldn't be bad to know each other. We are partners and I'm crashing at his place. It's not like I have much to say about myself, but come on, there's something interesting around Ayato. Why is he here? It can't be just for his hatred towards humans.
I want to get to know that idiot. Though, he wouldn't talk to me unless I piss him off. And yes, that is what I do in my free time.
After training I head to our, uh Ayato's, room. Pffft. He's already there. The first thing noticed is my outfit.
"Oi, why are you wearing my stuff?" I took his red hoodie. Actually, he can't blame me for it, I don't have any clothes with me.
"Well, it's not my fault that you, Ayato, brought me here and I don't take spare clothes everywhere. Fuck off. It's mine now." He's such a brat.
"Tch. Annoying. Y/N, you know what? I don't give a shit. Lets go eat."

-timeskip-

We haven't spoken since earlier and now we're heading back. Ayato's a jerk. I don't blame him, it's not as if I can stand him too.

*Ayato's POV*

Why did Y/N take that sweather? Why this one for fuck's sake, it's my favorite. Damn, I swear, even if it fits her, she's asking for a kick.
This is boring. No doves to kick around, just weak humans and a silent Y/N. It's unusual, woah, is this person the same idiot?

*Your POV*

A member of our group greets me then tells me the details of a mission I'm assigned to by Tatara. Cool, it isn't including Ayato, I'm not in the mood to hang with him. Plus, I'll be fine by myself, just stealing information. Seems easy.

-another timeskip-

I'm in the CCG branch in the 14th ward and trying to make my way out of here. I've got the data on Cochlea that are needed. I can't wait for the others any longer. Fighting on every floor is kinda refreshing. Haven't killed so much doves for a while. Hm, I think I'll stay a little longer.

*Ayato's POV*

I'm stalking from a roof, yea. Nothing else to do.
I can't believe she's going to fail at such an easy task. Y/N, idiot, you simply need the files, not to annihilate a branch. Plus being alone and almost out of stamina. Stupid. Eh, spacing out again.
Burtsting out of my thoughts I jump on the floor Ninko is on. Good grief, I never thoight I would be saving her. She won't forget this.
It didn't took much time for me to take out the doves and reach Y/N. Mission accomplished.

*Your POV*

Seriously!?
"Ayato why the hell are you here? I don't need your help."
"Moron we need the information. And not an idiot who's abandoning it just to kill doves that, by the way, you wouldn't have managed to kill on your own. Go before I smash you."

*Ayato's POV*

That went well.

*Your POV*

"Brat."

Ayato's eyes widen in anger. Then he pins me to the wall. "Oi, bitch, why can't you be thankful I saved your ass." His grip is really strong. I can't move. I can't say anything, I'm mind blown. He stares at me for a few seconds then lets go and dissappears somewhere.
Did Ayato really save me just now? What!? Noo. He just wants to brag about it. Right?
Asshole.