5 - 2/2

Not paying bills on time, yeah, that'd be me. :D wopsy

There are people who would look at you and have some sort of pity in their eyes.
"Do you think I am that lonely? Oh, I might be. But you don't care. Yea." It keeps repeating in your mind. You just need a little time to think, can they not leave you alone!? And this scent. You've been sensing it for some time now.
*sigh* "It never ends does it?"

*Your POV*

"I swear that was the best coffee I've had. See ya next time!" I smile at the waitress before I exit.
Now that it hits me right in the nose I can't ignore it anymore. Ayato's scent. What is he doing here? And why? I take another deep breath before I start to follow.

-and just around the corner-

"..not your business what I'm doing."
"It is!"
"Tsk, shut up idiot."
"I won't, Ayato you're my..."

Eh, what, is he quarreling with his girlfriend...Though, she is pretty. A good reason not to stay at the hideout. Maybe I should just leave, after missing the ineteresting part. Bleh.
I'm so caught up in my own world that I don't even notice...

*Ayato's POV*

I catch Y/N's hands. "Oi, why were you eavesdropping?"
"...Nice girlfriend you've got there." I see flames in her e/c eyes.
"Tsk. Asked you something."
"..." Is she even blinking?
"And it's not your damn business what is she to me. Get it." She just dissappears from being next to me.
..Nice way to meet her after that time.

*Your POV*

"...what is she to me..."

Oh I can't stand this anymore. Not paying attention to anything, I run forward. Damn that asshole. Constantly dancing on my nerves.
Why you..!?

*Ayato's POV*

Such a hopeless case. I imagine facepalming myself with a hammer or a pan. But quickly shaking off this thought.
Why? Y/N. That stupid .. thing .. is gonna get herslef killed.
Fuck this. I am here.

*Your POV again and again*

Pushed from behind, I fall on the other side of the street. Saved again. Damn it.
Ayato rushes to me. By the angry expression of his face I'm almost sure how this is going to turn out.
"What is wrong with you, stupid?"
I just stare at Ayato. Why is he always like that.
"Oi, answer."
You never quit, do you? I'm tired of it. "ME!? Why are you acting like a bitch Ayato!? Couldn't you just answer? Or just.. Fuck this."
And silence falls.

Oh I just like how "dancing on sb's nerves" sounds but in this case it should be more like "applying earthquakes to your nervous system" xDd but shhh, you all know you love it >,..,>