CHAPTER 50 : The new house and a brand new beginning

"Because we need one near the office. We don't want to be late everyday? Right? " – valid reason. Yeah, good point Robert!

I just gave him an "Ohhh" reaction. And then he laughed.

We were too tired and it was already night time in LA so he just ask Jimmy to buy food for everyone. Jimmy got Chinese but I don't feel like eating rice so I asked him to get me Pizza instead.

In the meantime, we went upstairs to take a rest. Robert carried our bags upstairs to the room. When we reached the master's bedroom, I hesitated to come in.

"Hey, what's wrong?" - Robert got a bit worried

"I don't know, Rob but it just don't feel right. I mean you and Susan shared the same bed and I am not sleeping there. It's just so awkward. I hope you understand." – yeah, you're right! I felt jealousy there. Jealousy in the sense that I am imagining so many things they have been doing on that bed when they were still together. Geeezzz... L

"Oh, jealousy kicking in huh? Okay, we will not sleep there until such time we get to move in to the new house." – Robert hugged me and assured me that it is okay.

"I am not jealous, Rob. It just feel awkward!" – the end justifies the means! Why am I so defensive?

"Okay, let's just stay in the guest room. Well, the bed is not the big but I am sure we will fit!" – Robert giving me a wink and I know what he meant by that! I slapped him lightly on his chest and then we both laughed.

We took our shower after we settled our things. I am blow drying my hair when Robert came in to our room and telling me that Jimmy is already downstairs with our food. I followed Robert immediately and we ate altogether. The dinner was followed by several rounds of beer. The two of them never stopped telling me stories of what happened to them while I am away. It just broke my heart when I came to know about Robert being so drunk one night that Susan have to bring him home because he can't even drive. I felt that it was my fault. I got sad a bit. But everything fell into place, now I've got Robert with me. I just smiled at him.

--

The following morning, Robert and I got to meet the broker for the new house he wants to buy. We went to see the house and it was so perfect! Nit as huge as his Malibu ranch but it was a mansion type house. It was in the downtown LA where your neighbours were celebrities as well. I really loved the house.

"Rob this is amazing! I liked it!" – my eyes were twinkling when I said this to Robert. He smiled from ear to ear. I know he is so happy with that.

He went to the broker and signed the papers. He gave him the check and got the keys. I still can't believe it! We got the house at that very instant! The broker walked her way out and waved to us goodbye.

"Welcome to our humble abode" – Robert saying while he dangles the keys near my eyes. He is siling ear to ear!

Suddenly, tears fell down from my eyes. Tears of happiness and not sorrow. I just can't believe until now that I am in a relationship with a famous celebrity! Many were crazy over him but he choose me.

Robert looked at me with a puzzled look. He looked like kind of worried.

"Honey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" – Robert while he hugged me by my waist looking into his eyes.

"I am just so happy that I am finally back here and I have you." – me to Robert. I caressed his face while looking deeply into his brown eyes.

"I love you,baby! I thank God for bringing you into my life!" – me to Robert. I really am so lucky.

"I love you too, honey! You were the best thing that ever happened to me! I promise I will make you happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." – Robert was so sweet and we just hugged for a moment. Hearing his heart beat is like music to my ears.

"Let's get our stuff moved in here this weekend, okay?" - Robert was so excited to move in to our new house.

New house. New beginning.

+ Btd