Chapter 4

Today is the day of the party! This is going to be awesome! I'm going to wear a red skirt with black flats and a yellow neon shirt. And yes I do wear normal people clothes, I'm not really into wearing dresses all the time.

"Cassidy." I heard Nena call. "Yes Nena I said while fixing my clothes.

"Devin, Tabitha, and Matthew are here to see you." When I heard those names I ran downstairs to see them. As soon as I saw Devin I ran to him and gave him a hug, then Tabitha, then Matthew.

"Guys! I'm so excited to see you! It's been so long!" I said giving Tabitha one more hug.

"Girl I know. How have you been?" Tabitha said releasing me form our hug.

"I'm fine! what about you guys?! Ughhhhh, its been so long!" They laugh at my over enthusiasm.

"We've been great! just so happy to see you." Devin responded. We sat there for a couple of seconds in silence until Matthew broke it.

"Well. can we go see your room?" I nodded and gesture them to follow me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We entered my room just seconds later, since we took the elevator. I turned around, I seen the shock in their eyes.

" Girl this room is huge." Tabitha said while doing what she does best go around and touch everything.

" why thank you." I said while going to my bed to sit, and they did the same.

"Okay so today I all about you, so I want to know everything that's going on.

I need to choose my words carefully. If the boys knew what happen, they would probably kill Josh.

" Nothing interesting. The Myer royal pain and his sister are staying here while our parents are gone, that's about it." They starred at me for a couple seconds till Devin said

" You're lying." we all look at him "What?"

"You're lying. There is more to this then you are telling us."

Well, its true. There is more, just don't ant to say anything. " Well tell us what you are not telling us." Devin said. I didn't want to but I cant lie to them.

"Ughh, fine. But Ill have to tell you later."

"Why?"

"I have my reasons

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Its been a couple hours so the party has started. Everyone is outside but the one and only Josh, And I'm not going to look for him.

"Ay. You okay?" Matthew said breaking my haze.

"Yeah I'm good." I didn't rely know what to say after that. My mind is racing with one hundred thoughts.

"Can you at least pretend to have fun?" I heard Devin say

"I am having fun. Sometimes I get lost in thought."

"What are you thinking about?" Tabitha asked with a mischievous look on her face.

"Ewwww Tabitha! Its nothing like that!" They all started laughing, she is s dirty minded sometimes, but I still love her.

"Well while y'all talk about that, I'm going to get something to drink."

I Walked into the dining room to the punch bowl.

"Ughh! I really need to get Josh out of my mind. Its not like he's anything special to me." Or is he? I couldn't say that out loud. I might have feeling for josh. Josh! out of al people! I couldn't have like Devin or Matthew. Or even Tabitha or Jenny. Just has to be someone like him.

"oh, so you think about me?"

Are you fucking serious? if I end up alone with him again I'm going to scream.

"Why the hell are you here I said turning t face him

"I sort of live here now ." he said with a smirk on his face. That's the ' you don't know what's about to happen' smirk.

"Bummer." He chuckled at my response then he said " I want you to come with me somewhere.

I look at him confused. "Come to the roof top with me."

"And why would I do that?"

He thought about that for a minute. " I'll escort you to the beach tomorrow and buy you new swimsuit."

Well, I love the beach and I would never pass up an opportunity to get something new.

"Fine." He offer me his arm and I took it and he escorted me to the roof top.

When he opened to door I was exposed to a very beautiful garden. I have never seen this before, I was shocked. I walked into the garden, looking at all the flowers.

"This is beautiful ."

"I know. That's why I brought you up here." IU walked to the end of the roof and look at the beautiful trees in the distance. its like the perfect picture.

Josh soon came up behind me and his arms around me and leaned his head against mine. I couldn't help it. I held his close to me. I am so comfortable in his arms right now.

It was like the perfect moment.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A couple more hours passed by and it is night time, and I'm in my room with my friends.

"Ok, I', wondering. Cass where did you go after you got your drink? Took you a long time?" Tabitha asked me while looking through my closet.

"Nowhere. But everything was fine, promise."

"Okay. So what yall want to do?"

"OOoooooo we can ply spin the bottle." they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious?" Matthew said. "What are we middle schoolers?"

"We are tonight.

After that I went downstairs to get a bottle and I ran into Jenny.

"Oh hey, Jenny. Umm Me and my friends are playing spin the bottle you can join us if you want."

"Sure. I'll be there in a minute." And with that said, I grabbed the bottle and went back upstairs into my room.

"Got the bottle."

Then when I said that we all got in a circle. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." And there was Jenny....with Josh.

"Hey guys! We're here to play!" I heard Jenny say with Josh tailing her. we made space for them in the circle and started playing.

After everybody went it was Tabitha's turn again. Its been interesting. She spun the bottle and I landed on Josh . "okay Josh I want you and Cassidy to go in the closet and do seven minutes in heaven." I looked at her in shock then looked at Josh. he grinned then go up and went to the closet.

"What are we middle schoolers?" I said still looking at her in shock. "We are today he said getting up and forcing me to go the closet. she pushed us both in there and shut the door. this is getting weird. But I wanted to kiss him but at the same time I didn't.

We spent about a minute of our time starring at each other. Well him starring at me.

Soon he made move by putting his arms around me. My eyes ran down his muscular figure, I couldn't help but to run my hand down his chest. I looked up at him, then put my arms around his neck. I looked into his blue eyes and feel into them. At that moment I knew what I wanted. Him. and then I kissed him. And he kissed me back. our slow and very passionate kiss. This was the best kiss ever. But then I thought what did this mean for us>

*****************

Hey guys! sorry I just put this up, but have things t do!

so like always leave a comment vote and give me sine suggestions in the comments. and if you have any question and need to tell me any mistake I made just but those in the comments too. And this is the longest chapter in the book and I'm so proud! hopefully you will love it too.

XOXOOXOXOXO