chapter 1

it was a beautiful autumn day in Arkansas. Jim Boob and Michelle didn't have the spark that they used to. He was fed up with her and her multiplying children. He felt as if he was a mole woman from the unbreakable kimmy Schmidt. he needed saving. He was losing his religion. he fashioned a rucksack from a stick and cloth. he set out on the highway.
a bug mobile pulled over. "need a lift sexy;)"? the driver asked. he was over six feet God damn. and his stomach was nice and round like he was pregnant but without the devil children's. Jim climbed in his heart rate escalating.
Bob was flustered as he gazed with his milk chocolate orbs at the beautiful Christian speciman. "I'm an exterminator....I exterminate things...;)" said Bob. "
"gee golly that's hotter than the Devils butthole himself" Jim bob blushed. Bob chuckled "you ain't so bad urself. want to go help me on a job??" Jim Bob found himself getting excited. he lived jumpsuits. michelle refused to wear them in the bedroom "I'd love to more than I love God"
so they drove to the house in silence. with only erotic glances stolen ocasionsly.
"that sure is a lot of bugs." Jim Bob was trembling with feer. "don't worry ill protect you honey" Bob winked. he was so manly and strong. Jim boob felt safe in his arms.
"I love you."
"I love you too."