4

SOMA'S POV

"Oh I have to get this." Agni just nodded and let me walk around the corner to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Soma it's just me Ciel."

"Oh okay, why are you calling me on your date?"

"Well we need to talk and it won't take long because yes, as you pointed out I am on a date so don't lie to me and make this drag out." I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about so I just let him continue. "What are your feelings towards Agni?" The question caught me so offguard I stuttered.

"I Uh, I think I like him..." I wouldn't have been able to lie with how abrupt and sudden the question had been. I was well aware that I wouldn't be able to ccome up with a believable lie so I just gave in and prepared for my entire world to come crashing down around me.

"Ugh here we go again. What do you mean you think?"

"Well after what Agni said about how I felt about Mina I'm worried that it's the same because Agni's the only person who cared so I'm just confused."

"Look Soma, I had pretty much gotten that from things you had said this week but-" He stopped talking and I was confused. There was mumbling in the background and then giggling. "Okay that's all I can say for now..."

"Oh put it bluntly why don't you." I hear someone else say and then more giggles.

"Okay so I have to go now but I'll talk to you on monday. Bye!"

I was slightly irritated at how Ciel, and Sebastian I guessed, obviously knew something I didn't and it was being kept from me. There was a chance that Agni might know as well seeing as Sebastian was his friend and he was kinda the topic. But now was not the time to go yelling at him especially as I was confused and might as well call Agni my crush now even if I think I need to get over it.

"What was it?" He asked as I sat down.

"Oh uh Ciel he had a question for me." I was franticaly thinking of an excuse or a reason to what Ciel had asked that would mean I didn't have to tell the truth.

"About what?" It was very small but I could tell he was excited. Unfortunately this only added to the idea that he also knew what was being kept from me.

"What are you not telling me Agni?" His face flushed red and It intrigued my curiousity as well as drew my attention to just how handsome he looked.

"Please Soma I can't discuss this right now. We can talk about it next week." I looked down frustrated but quite upset. It seemed lately that no matter how much I tried to ignore my feelings until they passed, it was still affecting us. I oppened my mouth ready to just tell him so that we could stop being this awkward. I quickly shut it and looked away. That was a stupid idea. It would always be awkward between us if I told him the truth.

AGNI'S POV

I hoped that was the phone call that was part of the plan. Even though that wasn't exactly what was planned it must have been about that right? But now I was worried that they had said more than they should have seeing as he questioned me if I was keeping things from him. This was so nerve racking; I don't know if I can keep it up.

He began to speak but decided against it. This was too painful I gave up on the idea that either of us were going to talk and instead focused to enjoy the peace. The bell went and we both went to our lessons, glad that we weren't in that awkward situation anymore. The day was quiet without Sebastian and I hung out with Soma but neither of us expected conversation. It was a nice calm setting being able to just relax for the time being as I knew there was nothing I could do yet. Occasionaly one of us would say the odd joke about something that happened and we'd laugh. This was as nice as it was going to be. When Soma wasn't looking, I took the oppurtunity to gaze at the younger  boy and admire all his features. He never noticed or at least I think he didn't.