Chapter 1

Pascalle ’s pov

I sit on the couch, watching TV.

My dad is Liam Payne and my mum is Danielle Peazer/Payne.

Life is crazy.

Everyone is in their 30’s, and they still are followed around my paparazzi.

Sometimes, it’s really annoying, having people follow you when you go out. But I think it’s also funny, that they still care about One Direction.

One Direction stopped like 10 years ago, when everything went to crazy. Everyone had kids. Some even 2. Let me tell you about them.

Let’s start with the oldest : Louis and Eleanor.

They were the first one to get a child : a boy called Tommy. He is 16 now. When they found out it was a boy, Louis immediately said they want to call him Tommy.

Niall and Denise were next. A boy called Justin. He is 15. Denise got pregnant by accident. But they keep saying it’s the best one ever.

After Justin, that’s when Danielle got pregnant. A girl named Pascalle, me. I’m 15 now.

Harry and Randi were next. They have a boy called Luke. He is 15. Randi wanted a boy so she was really happy.

Then, Louis and Eleanor got their second child. A girl named Victoria, who is 15. Yeah, Eleanor got pregnant after a few months again. Louis was stupid, but they were happy he was.

Then, Zayn and Perrie were next. Perrie was pregnant of a girl, they called her Madison. She is 14.

My brother is next. Danielle got pregnant of a boy. His name is Tyler and he is 11. Liam was happy it was a boy, while Danielle got worried I wouldn’t like it. She told me that a few months ago. But I’m happy it is a boy.

And then, Harry and Randi got their second child : Darcy. Harry was the happiest this time, a girl. He could call her Darcy, like he always wanted. She is 9.

Victoria and I are best friends. I know she has a crush on Justin.

And I also know he has a crush on her. How ? Justin is one of my best friends from the guys.

So, all the boys moved. But we all live now on this big complex. We have this really big pool in the middle of all the houses. I love living here. I can go to Victoria, or Madison or someone else, whenever I want.

Danielle and I have been dancing together. She’s still an amazing dancer.

She learns me to. Liam loves to watch to us.

Sometimes, when I go out with Victoria, I hear people saying things like : They’re the kids from One Direction. When I turn around I see woman around the same age our parents are.

So, I might have a crush on Tommy. He is so sweet, just like his parents and sister.

Victoria and I normally baby sit Darcy together, which is fun.

All the boys will have a concert in London in a few days, the last, forever. I’m sure they will cry, I just know they will. They can be big babies.

I heard stories about how it was in the past, when they didn’t have kids. They were crazy. They’re still like that. Louis is still pranking people and making the most jokes.

Liam is still the big dad.

Harry is still cheeky, well mostly to Randi.

Niall is still careless as hell, but not when it’s about Denise or Justin.