Chapter 2

Pascalle ’s pov

I’m doing my make-up a little better. I can’t go to Tommy when my make-up looks awful. There is a knock on my door.

‘Come in’ I say. The door opens and dad walks in.

‘Hey dad’ I say with a smile.

‘Where are you going?’ he asks, smiling back to me.

‘Tommy, we’re watching a movie’ I tell him. He starts smirking.

‘So, Louis told me that Tommy talks a lot about you, but he never talks about his feelings with him, but with Eleanor. So, I talked to Eleanor and she said that he once said that he might like you. Then she said that if she asks about you, he starts blushing’ dad says. I smile.

‘Awesome. So what should I do?’ I ask.

‘Well, what if you talk about boyfriends. I know you had a boyfriend a year ago. Lucas or something. Talk about him and see how he reacts’ dad says. I hug him.

‘Thank you dad, you’re the best! See you later’ I say and walk away.

I grab my phone and walk out. I have to walk for about 1 minute, and then I’m at the Tomlinson’s. I knock on the door and Eleanor opens it. She smiles at me.

‘Hey Pas, how are you love?’

‘I’m fine Eleanor, thank you, how are you?’

‘I’m great. Tommy is in his room’ she says. I nod and walk past her. I see Victoria on the couch.

‘Hey Vic!’ I say. I quickly walk to her and hug her.

‘My brother is more important huh ? Love you to babe’ she says. I giggle and walk away. I knock on Tommy’s door.

‘Come in’ he says. I open the door and he lays on his bed, with his phone in his hand. I lay down next to him, looking at his phone. I see twitter. I grab his phone out of his hand.

@Tommy_Tomlinson : Tommy is a weirdo ! Much Love ! xx

He chuckles.

‘Hello to you to’ he says. I giggle and kiss his cheek, which he returns. I think about what dad said, talk about Lucas. He cheated on me, that’s why we broke up. Cheating when you’re 14, weird right ?

‘So, Lucas texted me’ I say. I see Tommy tense up. He never liked Lucas. And when I told him he cheated on me, he got really angry.

‘Why?’

‘He says he’s sorry and that he misses me’ I lie. Tommy is starting to look mad.

‘And what did you say?’

‘I said that he should’ve thought about that earlier’ I answer him. I see him relax. Okay, so what does this mean ?

‘Why did you got angry?’ I ask him. He tenses up again.

‘Because he hurt you’ he answers. I smile.

‘I know, he’s an asshole’ I say. He nods and looks at me.

‘So, what movie do you wanna watch?’

‘Uh, what about Toy Story?’ I ask.

‘You’re really Liam’s daughter’ he says. I giggle.