The throw down

He came in the kitchen talking about he had enough had enough of what I don't know but he need to stop tripping so much. He saying something but I'm not really listening I'm just going to act like I'm listening he said something smart so I just mumbled under my breath | I don't know who he think he yelling at or talking to but he need to calm down | he walked over and asked who I'm talking to I ignored him and went right in the bathroom he gone be alright need go sit down somewhere. The many I try to take off my clothes he bust the door in | who you talking to like that girl and what was said under your breath | - damn bae nothing why you tripping so much - | he grabbed my arm taking me out of the bathroom taking me into the bedroom closing the door he begin kissing on my neck aggressively biting on my neck ripping off my clothes not even caring if they rip or not. ( baby what are you doing you just ripped my Damn shirt) - hush let me continue to do what I'm doing - | he start kissing down my stomach back up to my neck . Licking around my nipples | ( baby please stop why you seem so angry ) | he ignores me I wanting him to eat it so bad but all he did was gave  my clit a sloppy lick and that's it he picked my legs up and begin stroking my wet pussy like crazy | ( ahh baby slow down please)| I wanted him to slow down but it felt so good he stroked a couple of times  rubbing his thumb against my clit he turned me over and begin hitting me from the back so decent he slowed down and , begin stroking faster | ( damn daddy ) - this daddy pussy why you trying to run you going to take this dick -| he gripped my waist a little tighter stroking me harder and harder than he stopped he came all over my ass cheek | - now let daddy eat that wet pussy| | he begin teasing my clit with his tongue I grabbed his head , he stuck his tongue in my pussy and started stroking his tongue in and out | ( you going to make me cum if you keep on doing that) | he looked me in the eyes | -that's what daddy want you to do cum all over daddy tongue-| he licked up and down my clit my legs begin to shake body starts to quiver |( ahh daddy I'm getting ready to cum)- that's it baby that's what I want cum all over daddy tongue - | before you know it I came all over his tongue he got up and laid down I laid on top of him he hold me tight rubbing my hair. and  tonight he really showed his ass off I'm still wondering what's the cause of all this and for that whole night we laid there naked.