Lesson

Re'nee

I can't believe he just fucked me before work got me late for work and stuff he gone get it . -I walked into work with a big smile on my face happy as ever -
Gloria: "good  morning Re'nee " I looked at her and nodded my head and smiled and went straight into my office I got a text from Marvin ( Yeah have a good day at work baby girl I have a surprise for you went you get home ) .another surprise  all these dang on surprises  , I can see Gloria walking in from the corner of my eyes Gloria: " somebody all happen this morning let me find out Marvin gave you the good last night " . She always in somebody else's business like damn just because I'm happy don't mean anything  Re'nee : "  Just because I'm happy don't mean Marvin gave me anything why you always worried about what's going on in my life don't you think you should be worried you and only you " . Well I know what he gave me yes it was something good well shit don't nobody needs to be in my business , -she walked out - 
Mr.ransom: " well good morning ms.Re'nee it's been awhile since I've seen you "  -I looked up  -  Re'nee:   Hey mr. Ransom how are you and it hasn't been that long since you been gone " the man only been gone for  two or four days he acting like it's been months to a year or something mr.ransom :  "now Re'nee  you know how I missed my favorite workers around here ! And your one of them I want you to met someone before you live today, there's s new employee and I need your help I'll tell you more later once I let you met this Person now you have a wonderful morning Re'nee ". Who is this person and why am I meeting this person I really don't know but I don't have the time to be dealing with people who not on my level at work . Out of all the people who work here he choose me hmm that's great . (  times passes by  and it's almost time for Re'nee's lunch break )  Gloria: "hey Re'nee someone here to see you ." Re'nee:  "who is it ?" Gloria"  they told me not to tel you keep it a surprise so you want me to send them or tell them you'll be down there ". I'm looking confused as hell what if it was somebody to kill me or something but I guess she can let them up . Re'nee: " you can let them up that's fine even though I don't know who it is "  Gloria : " oh your going to love this person -she whisper something under her breath- but alright then I'll let them know " I'm sitting here waiting to see who is this mysterious person was  - they step foot into my door I can just feel them watching me with their eyes , I looked up. Marvin : "hey baby girl " it was my baby he came to see me at work and bring me flowers and food exactly what I needed it not the flowers  though but they where nice but I see my baby -he sat the food and flowers on the desk and walked to me grabbing my waist- Re'nee : baby what are you doing here I'm really surprised to see you " -he pulled me closer to me kissing me roughly- Re'nee : " Marvin are you okay what's going on with you" he didn't say anything he walked to the door and closed it and locked it. Walking back over to me picking me up onto the desk. Marvin :" baby you just don't know how much daddy miss his baby girl I was so lonely thinking of  your body lips I just needed to come see you , so I decided to stop by and bring you food and flowers . -he begin rubbing up skirt- Re'nee: baby no we can't keep doing this my body needs to rest please baby not right now" - he started kissing on my neck unbuttoned my shirt I try to push him away but he was to strong ,he grabbed my breast  with no hesitation licking al over my nipples making my body feel sensation. Marvinbaby girl daddy loves you I really do I love pleasing your body I love the warmness off your body against mines I love the feeling of me going in and out of your wetness". - he went up my skirt pulling off my panties - Re'nee: "baby why can't we just wait until we get home this just don't feel right " -he laid me back just ignoring me he busted my legs open start licking on my clit right away . He stuck his finger in and out of my vagina , I got up "baby please this not right " he picked me up placing me against the wall a books fell off the shelves he begin stroking me slowly " Marvin no just listen to me this not right " -gripping my legs tighter- bringing me to the counter laying me grinding deep inside me knocking stuff off the counter seem like he was letting out anger he was going  fast ."annnthonyy pl pl ease sstoop" Marvin : " baby girl you just don't know how bad I need your body" - still stroking me hands gripping my waist tighter ,Before you know it he came . Re'nee : "MARVIN! What the hell is wrong with you" - button up my shirt putting my panties back on - Marvin : " baby I'm sorry I don't know what has gotten into me I been having a lot of stress build up  look I don't know " - buckling up his pants-" look ma I'll see you when you get home hope you like the flowers and food " - he unlocked the door and opened it - ( mr. Ransom was standing by the door ) - he looking at Anthony , Anthony looking at me and I'm looking at me ransom - Mr. Ransom: " well I would ask what happened and what's going on but clearly I see What Exactly Was Going On! " - Marvin rushed out the door without saying anything he seemed so angry and upset -. Re'nee: "  Mr. Ransom look I can explained we got carried away and stuff lead to another and things happen " MR. Ransom : look re'nee you don't have to explain anything clearly I can see what happen obvious you two where having sex I thought u was better than that , you know what you can just leave for today " so he wants me to leave I'm trying to explain but don't want to listen . Re'nee: "but  what about the new employee you wanted to met" right now I don't know what I have done I'm stupid for doing this I let the best take over me "Mr.ransom:  "Don't worry about I'll get somebody else to do that   You just get you things and leave I'll let you know when can come. And I'll let you know when I think it's time for you to come back .