Good morning baby girl

Re'nee
I wake up to the smell of maple syrup I looked over to my right Marvin wasn't to be find . I got out off the bed and there he was in the kitchen cooking breakfast like every other day I stayed standing by the door just staring, Damn that man is fine I'm glad he came back down to stay with me for a little while .

I walked in the kitchen he turned around "there goes my baby girl " walking over kissing me on the forehead " I'm surprised to see you up this early cooking breakfast I usually be up this early waiting for you to get up " I walked over to the counter trying to see what was cooked but he stopped me " no don't go there you go take a seat right here and I'll be with you shortly pretty lady " .

I'm thinking to myself what has him so happy and hyped up this morning he's a little to happy than any other day. " baby you must don't have to work today " he turned around and begin smiling " you right I don't I called in " now why and the world Would he do that he's up to something and I'm going to find out just wait , he cooking early this morning told me to take a sit and , plus he took off yeah something's not right. " baby are you okay do you have a fever or something because you acting some different this morning " he walked over to me grabbing my hand " baby girl I feel marvelous why can't your man cook you breakfast without you doing anything can you tell me that " he walks back over to the counter .

"Well baby girl breakfast is done " he walked over to the table with two glasses sat it on the table . he went to the counter and grabbed the other things I'm wondering why all these plates covered up ," Marvin to why are these plates covered it's just breakfast baby just breakfast " . " well Re'nee I wanted this to be a special kind of breakfast something real special " he took the lid off one of the plates (WAFFLES) than he took the lid off the second plate (BACON) "see baby girl I did this one real nice and special " than off the other's (strawberries oranges and kiwis and last but not least muffins ) this man really went in this morning. "Marvin all this food !!" I'm shocked.

"What are you shocked for baby girl this here all for you my beautiful queen " he started putting food on my plate "Marvin this food smells so good I hope it taste good just as it look and smell" I grabbed my glass and took it out of my hand and poured me some orange juice " baby girl I got that for you and what you mean, so you telling me the food I cook don't be good I know your not talking about nobody cooking.plus you wasn't saying that last night when something else was good now eat your food " I was so surprised to hear him say that my cooking skills are good and last night that's something way different."Marvin shut up I didn't ask you about anything that happen last night " he looked up and smile " because you know it's true "

I finished my breakfast and headed to the shower I have work in a few. "Where you going ma ?" He grabbed my arms " Marvin come on I have to go take a shower I have work this morning " he got up pulling me close to him." Let's take a shower together baby  girl " he lead me into the bathroom turned on the water took off my clothes "after you ma" I stepped in the shower I turned around he was taking off his clothes " baby I love you so much I'm so happy for what you did for me this morning you cooked for me " don't forget about last night "he said " he started washing my body with my favorite shower gel (peach vanilla) he worked his way down my spine to my legs, I started washing his back he turned me around in begin kissing me all the way to my neck .

"Baby girl your body all of your curves your smile I just love I'm glad I found a woman like you " he kissed down my stomach pushed me against the wall opened my legs " baby I don't have time for this" before you knew he was licking my clit gently I try to push him away but I couldn't resist, he picked me up having me against the wall my legs around his waist he begin stroking me ." Baby I really don't have Time I'm going to be late for work " he started stroking a little faster I kissed him on his neck digging my nails all in his back.

" baby girl daddy love you " he whispered in my ear " mommy loves you more " he slowed down a little took my  legs from around his waist and he came he grabbed my face and he kissed me."now you have a good day at work baby girl "