Prologue (Chapter 1)

You were walking on the sidewalk of your school, Gravity Falls Elementary, you were new, and you just moved from New York, New York. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair, flowed gently in the wind.

"Make some friends!" your mother told you before she sped if to work.

You sighed. And heard footsteps coming your way. You looked up to see a boy with black hair and two other boys with him. "Um... hello..." you said, trying to start a conversation.

The boy got close to your face, and looked you in the eye. "You look weird," he said. "And stupid." he laughed, so did his friends.
They pushed you to the ground, taunting you, kicking you. You started to cry, tears flowing out of your (e/c) eyes.

"Hey, stop that!" a kid called.

"Hey guys, look, it's Cipher!" one of the boys laughed. "Lets get em'!"

This so called "Cipher" kid stood strong as the mean kids hit him and kicked him. They got bored, and left, Cipher was on the ground, but he wasn't crying.  He got up, adjusted his tip hat, which you hadn't noticed before, and his tie.

"T-thank you.." You stammered.

"No problem.... looks like you needed help anyway." he commented.

"Erm- uh my name is (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n). What's our name??" you asked.

"The names Cipher, Bill Cipher!" he beamed as he shook your hand.

~~~~~~~
Alrighty this is posted,
NOW TO THE SECCO D CHAPTER!!!!

:):):):):):)