Ch 3- Right Next to Me

Taylor's POV

*Beep *Beep *Beep!!!!! May alarm clock rang. I turned and shut it off, looking at the time. It read 5:45am. I was tired but still rolled out of bed, and went to my mirror.

"Taylor!" Yelled Mrs. Dolan, "breakfast is ready!" I walked to my door and opened it to find Greyson standing there shirtless.

"Can I help you?" He said as you stared at his perfect abs

"U-uhh... No." I replied

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast with my family, I was greeted with a hug from Mrs. Dolan, and a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon, and a bowl with mixed berries.

"Thank you very much." I said and wolfed it down. I was so hungry I didn't care if I looked like a pig.

I went upstairs and changed into short shorts, a white tank top with palm trees on it, and some black vans. I then remember what the twins said to me and felt insecure and grabbed a blue jacket and threw it over my shoulders (try to get the sweatshirt pic in the next chapter) . (Outfit in pic above) for my make up I applied some foundation, mascara, blush and some eyeliner. Then I took my hair and curled it.

As I walked out of my room I saw Ethan in the halway naked. I quickly closed the door and yelled, "Sorry!!" And waited a minute or two before I walked out.

"Goodbye!!" Yelled my new mother as we walked out the door heading to school.

I avoided the twins, and tried to ignore them looking at me and then giggling like hyenas to eavh other. When I got to school, I walked to the front desk, and got my schedule and locker number.

I then followed the numbers all the way down to where Greyson and Ethan were standing because their lockers were separated by one.

"Please let me be further down the hall." I uttered to myself and then came to a stop at locker 1364. I wanted to cry as I was surrounded by the twins. They looked at me with disgust on their faces.

"37-01-39" I whispered to myself and shoved my things in. 

It was when my AP Chemistry textbook fell out, and hit Ethan's foot, the trouble started.

"Oww!" Ethan yelled. The next thing i knew a hand was on my shoulder and spun me around shoving me against the lockers. Ethan then picked the textbook up and dropped it on my foot.

"Oww!" I whimpered abs they laughed.

"Consider that a warning, stay the hell out of our way." Greyson spat in my face, and slammed me against the lockers one more time.

I fell to the ground, and started to cry.

The next thing I knew the bell rang, and I was running to my class. First period I walked in being one of the few sophomores among seniors. "Welcome to AP Calculus!" Why don't you take a seat by that boy over there" the teacher Mrs. Troy said to me.

I looked over to see that I was sitting right in between the Dolans. 

"Omg, why the hell are you here." Greyson said to me. 

"You better not have any more classes with us." Ethan said.

He took my schedule, and muttered, " oh great".

"What?" Me and Greyson said at the same time.

"She has the same schedule we do." Ethan said angrily.

I looked at my schedule and read it to my self.

1. AP Calculus

2. AP European History

3. French 2

4. AP Chemistry

5. Honors English 2

6. Yoga ( haha just remember the yoga chalenge)

7. Forensic Science

8. Off period.

(Can't believe I remembered my sophomore schedule.)

"We only get 4th and 8th away from her" Greyson said

To be continued...

******************

Sorry it is late at night an I am tired

Tomorrow I will pick up were we left off and make it faster, if you want me to include anything in the next story leave it in the comments, and don't forget to vote.

To those first 4 that read this you know who you are, thank you so much. Even if is just you four for the rest of the book it means a lot to me, anything that you would like to see let me know.

Goodnight😴

I'll try to write again tomorrow/ later today.