Ch 10- Dinner

We rode in the Limo for a good hour, not speaking to each other, just sitting there glancing, and then looking away when the other notices that we were looking at them.

The limo finally came to a stop, and Greyson got up, and opened the door for me. As I got out of the car i saw that we were eating at the most expensive place in town. I quickly turned to Greyson and said in a panicked tone, " We can eat here, it is sooo expensive, and you bought the limo, and how much did this cost????"

"Don't worry about it, I am a famous viner, and I know the person who owns this place so we eat here free." He said in a calm reassuring tone.

We were shown to our table, and it was in a private room with candles everywhere. He pulled out my seat, and I sat down. He then went to the other side, and sat himself. He then tried to read the menu in the poor lighting. He was so cute, and looked confused.

"Do you need me to read it to you?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Haha, no I'm fine, what looks good to you?" He asked politely.

I think I might try the Mushroom Ravioli, with Asparagus as the side."

"That sounds good, I think that I will have that too." he said in a dazed tone as he looked into my eyes.

I blushed, and looked away.

Soon the waiter came, and took our orders. Not much longer out food came looking delicious, and smelled like a slice of heaven. We ate the main course, and then the Waiter brought a piece of Chocolate cake with strawberries, and cream with two spoons.

About halfway through the cake Greyson tapped his spoon on my lips, and said, "You got a little something there."

"I know, you put it there."I replied.

"I don't remember that but it is bugging me, let me get that for you." He said as he leaned across the table, kissing my lips. They were soft, and felt just as good as Ethan's. I didn't or couldn't pull away.

When he pulled away I just sat there starstruck. He laughed at me, and we made our way back to the limo. 

When we arrived home, i was carried bridal style into my room, and kissed again by Greyson, but this time it seemed more sexual that when at dinner, but I didn't care, and started to kiss back. It wasn't long before I was straddling his hips, and felt something poking me between my legs from his pants.

"Ummm...." I heard.

I turned around, and I felt so many emotions to see who was standing in the door way, that I couldn't even describe all of them to you.

*************

Please Comment what you want to see.

next post will be Wednesday.