The Kiss

GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I LITERALLY SMASHED MY PHONE SO I COULDN'T UPDATE SO THIS WILL BE AN EXTRA LONG ONE JUST FOR YOU OKAY SORRYYYYYY!

Alfie's POV

Alfie drove blindedly to Ashley's house, over the speed limit but nobody stopped him. He shoved in the key, unlocked the door, only to wish he had been arrested.

"I love you Sam," whispered Ashley. Their legs were tangled together and they were lying on the sofa, kissing. Neither of them had noticed him yet.

He strode over to them knocking Ashley off of Sam and picked him up by the collar. Rage coursed through his veins.

Ashley's POV
Yes, this is all going to plan! Now he will love me forever, and forget about that Zoe girl he liked.

However, Alfie put down Sam and turned to me. He slapped me and said;
"It's over, Ashley. I never want to see you again."

Alfie's POV
I walked to the doorway and paused before turning to Sam and saying:
"She's all yours, mate," before walking out the door.

Zoe's POV
It was 11 o'clock at night when I got a twitter DM asking me for my number. It was him! Alfie! Of course, I quickly gave it to him, only to find him calling me a few seconds later.
"Zoe," he choked (was he - crying?), "C-Can you come over?"
I thought about it. I mean, I looked terrible, but nothing a spot of makeup and a hairbrush couldn't fix.
"Uh, yeah, I guess so...?" I said.
"Thanks, your a st-star," he said back. He sounded like he was smiling.

Alfie's POV
Zoe sat next to me while I cried on her shoulder. She patted my arm sympathetically and said
"Why do you think she cheated on you?"
"I d-don't know," he hiccupped. He had tear streaks running down his face and big bags under his eyes, but he still looked handsome with his strong chin and his gorgeous eyes and his messy, chocolate brown hair. I don't know what I was doing - it was like my body was acting without my mind's permission - but I leant down and kissed him.

His lips were soft and tasted like chocolate (my favourite), but he didn't kiss back so I pulled away. His eyes were wide.

Alfie's POV
She-She kissed me! Her lips tasted like strawberry milkshake, and she was beautiful , even more in real life, with her sky-blue eyes and her flowing brown hair and her tempting pink lips...

Before I could back out, I grabbed her waist and pulled her back in for a long, sweet kiss. Her pretty blue eyes were as wide as dinner plates , but they weren't looking at me. They were looking at the doorway.