Untitled Part 1

As I hesitantly entered the dark and mystifying woods my heart trembled. I walked slowly trying to avoid any prickly weeds that could've been on the ground since I had flimsy shoes on. This was the first time I had walked in the woods alone I felt terrified but I tried to hide it as much as I could. Suddenly an ice cold breeze hit me and froze me in my path; my brown curly hair blew in all directions and I gripped my bag even tighter and hoped that someone would come to my rescue hopefully.

The only reason that I came to the woods was to clear my mind from all the things that had happened today at school. One day I was living an extraordinary life, I had the perfect friends, a beautiful house and great marks. Then the next it's all over just because my friends found out about my Dad, so they decided to ditch me alone in the school ground. His name was Lee Hae won what was wrong with that? Mum had always told me that he left us because he was doing work in America and he needed to be there full time. I had carried those words since I was three, but not until now, when Soohyuk said the most terrifying words to me in the school yard today. I was sitting under a tree lost in thought when Soohyuk interrupted me. "Hey you know your Father was a murderer, that's the reason he ran away" he said it so simply like he didn't even care that he had hurt my feelings. I got up and pushed past Soohyuk and his gang with fresh tears in my eyes and ran and ran...to...the...woods.

The owls sang, the wind swished and the birds tweeted just like in the horror movies, but I kept walking until I heard something very unusual from behind me. It felt like it wasn't just me that was here in the woods, there was just something or someone else that was present in the woods as well. I turned around slowly but carefully trying not to stumble. Luckily it was just a tree branch that had fallen down. I examined the scene from far and saw trees, the branch, bushes then...silver eyes staring straight at me from behind the bushes I grasped, suddenly the silver eyes disappeared. That sure was not normal, seeing silvers eyes and then it disappears? I thought to myself.

After a while of being in shocked mode I hear footsteps coming from behind me and turn around fast. At first I see a dark figure approaching towards me then I see that this is a teenager possibly the same age as me. As the teenager walks closer I see that he has straight brown hair up to his ears and is wearing a navy blue tank top and baggy jeans. This boy seems so familiar it's like I've seen him before. I think for a while till I figure out that it's Joongi the new boy from my school.

....

"Yubi" he says softly. "Yes" I answer. "What are you doing in the woods" he asks. "I...uh...needed to let my mind out" I stumbled. "Well I don't think letting your mind be in the woods is a good idea...and more importantly why would you do it at dark?" He questions. What was I supposed to say? "Well I came out here when it was bright but unfortunately it's dark now" I say in a sad voice. "Oh, then let's get you back home, your Mum will be worried about you" he says. "Do you by any chance have a flashlight?" he adds. "Um...yes I think I have one in my bag" I stumble. I put my hand inside my bag and search inside hoping to find a flashlight in the dark. Luckily I find one very small one about the size a hand. I hand it to Joongi and he grabs it and flicks it on automatically like he has some sort of super night vision.

The moment he turns it on I don't feel terrified anymore in fact it's like the light filled some kind of warmness in the air. I look up at Joongi but then I stop and see the exact same silver eyes that I had seen in the woods. He sees me staring and he blinks and looks the other way. The moment he turns back around his eyes are now dark hazelnut brown and not silver. Not silver! As we walk back through the woods I and Joongi don't say anything to each other. So I take this time to think...How can Joongi have the same silver eyes as the ones I saw behind the bushes? Why was Joongi in the woods at this time and why did he appear just now at this time? This was something I had to figure out.