The Beggining

The man wakes up after being blacked out for a couple of hours. His body is pale with bruises and scars complementing it. He's got a huge x scar on his back. His hair is white and produces a faint but beautiful glow in the moonlight. His eyes are green with a scar going through his left eye. He notices a man in the corner of the room.
The figure speaks "Welcome back to the real world Asguld. Your execution is going to be held tomorrow in the morning. Your death is decapitation."
The figure steps out of the shadows and now Asguld can clearly see him. A quite tan man, with brown curly hair, blue eyes and very muscly body. He's wearing the same clothes as the guards except he's not wearing any helmet. He punches Asguld knocking him out.

The birds chirp and a soft spring blaze fills the room, waking up Asguld. The sun is hitting his body giving off just enough heat to keep him warm in the cold cell. The guards walk into the cell. They unlock his chains and put a bag on his head. After about walking for ten minutes, they kneel Asguld down by a wooden post. They lift the bag from his head. The street is filed with thousands of people throwing stuff at him, cursing  and talking rumours about Asguld. Beside Asguld is another character also at a wooden post this one is a female. Her hair is a hint of cherry red and her face pale. Her lips are cracked and give off a redish colour to her face. Her eyes are purple. Purple? Thinks Asguld to him self. Purple is only an eye colour dedicated to witches and powerful wizards.

The horns ring out a loud and disturbing noise and a man walks onto the stage wearing a chain mail suit. He speaks out "Asguld you are sentenced to death by decapitation because of these  acts of crime: You have killed innocent people, You have practised wizardry and bomb making. You have killed and assassinated an army and a king." He pauses and continues "Langgifu (meaning a tall gift) you are sentenced to death by decapitation because of these acts of crime: You have been seen doing witchcraft and are considered a witch." "As off now your heads are going to be decapitated and your bodies burned in a pit." The wind paused the executer walked up to Langgifu and put his axe up in the air. He swung it down and the witches head flew onto the ground. Blood gushing and spraying the crowd. Now it was Asgulds turn the executer raised his axe and ...