Hate at First Sight

Zharm's POV

"....yeah and it was like boom. Did you get it? Huh?! Zharm?!" Here we go again. Another thug life with my annoying best friend Kyle. And speaking of annoying, I am already getting annoyed with all the paperworks that Ashley and Lorrayne wants me to finish. Hello?! I'm a Councilor not a clerk. It should be her work because she's the secretary. Ugh. I hate it kapag di ako nakakapagreklamo because I'm mute. Disadvantage. ".... then the transferee's name was Kiero Alcantara--" I didn't let him finish.

' What is the name of the transferee?? '

" Oh. Kiero Alcantara. I heard he is a rebel and slacker. So cool right, Zharm?? "

' Did he school already? '

" Yeah. I saw him awhile ago. "

' Really?? Oh we need to get him now '

" Why is that?? Nagseselos ako. "

' I'm sorry Kyle. Promise I'll catch up. '

I run around the campus to find the transferee but no sign of him. I hate being a tourguide especially when I can't talk. Then I heard a bang in the locker room. I immediately went to the locker room and saw an unfamiliar face. Lumingon siya sa akin.

" What?! "

I shook my head as a response. I reach for my WB and wrote something.

' Are you Kiero? Kiero Alcantara? '

" Oo, bakit?? "

' Uhm.. I am Zharm. Your guide. '

" Hey, Can't you speak? Are you mute? "

I nodded. He is a straightforward guy.

" Actually. I hate you. Mute Lass "

' Well, I hate you too. I hate rebels '

" I more hate you. "

Well. He is definitely challenging. And I hate that kind of guy. Without any further words, I grab his hands so that we can go outside but I think that's the worst thing I have done ever because it got me to trouble.