Kim and Kanyee's Date

Kim K walked down the street in her brand new Versace sundress. She paired the beautiful blue dress with some black heels and black jewelry. Her entire outfit cost over $666!! :O She had her hair and makeup done professionally this morning and was on her way to meet Kanyee for coffyee. Kim approached the basic white girl hangout (Starbs yaaasss) and looked at all of her screaming fans. "KIM OMG I LOVE YOU!!! HAVE MY BABIES!! HOW DID YOU GET YOUR ASS SO BIG?! KIM YOURE BEAUTIFUL! UGLY ASS HOE! KANYEE's CHEATING ON YOU! LOVE ME INSTEAD! FUCK YOU KIM! IM DONE WITH THIS KARDASHIAN CRAP!" These were some of the beautiful things her fans said to her. She sashayed into the Starbucks and looked around for Kanyee. The shop was completely empty except for the worker there and Kanyee! How sweet of him, to buy the Starbucks and close it for their date! She walked up to his table and sat down on her specially made diamond chair (her ass didn't fit on regular chairs lol) and called to order a coffyee. "So babe, sup." "Not much Kanyee, how are things with you?" "Oh they are just great! Last night I fuc- *cough* *cough* *clears throat* Nevermind that babe, let's order." Kanyee walked to the worker and ordered his coffyee. Kim approached the counter and stared at the worker. He had bright big eyes, adorable ears, and skin as green and green things idk I can't write good stfu #don't judge. "Hey, My name's Shrek. Screw coffyee wanna bang?" "*le gasp* OF COURSE!! KANYEE WE ARE DONE!" Shrek scooped up Kim K and ran out the door into his pickup truck. Kanyee was furious!! "NO ONE STEALS MY SIDE CHICK!! -OH SHIT YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT NEVERMIND HAVE HER IDC BYEEEE!" Shrek and Kim began to *winkity wink winky* in the back of the truck as Kanyee left in tears....

"AH!" Kanyee screamed, awakening from his terrible nightmare. What a way to start the morning... Losing your side chick in a dream!! He rolled over to his side, happy to see his lover still there awake. Thank god that dream wasn't real. "Morning Kanyee! Last night was amazing!" She said hugging him. "You were great too! You know what they say...Fiona is love, Fiona is life!" Fiona embraced her boyfriend Kanyee and gave him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it! It was supposed to be funny XD and I hope it was. Heh
Heh lol. Stay tuned for more actual fanfiction! :3