Part 2

2 long years passed since the day you've met Mihawk on the summer island. Day for day you were thinking of him. Somehow you couldn't get him out of your brain. It was strange. Shanks noticed your mind absence and played pranks on you. But hell he regretted every single joke. The day he told the crew that you might have a secret crush was the day you almost killed him. You could be the pure devil on the battlefield... and when you have a bad day.

You were on the way to Kuraigana Island. Shanks mentioned that Mihawk was living on this island. For some reason, he got the sudden idea to visit him during Christmas. It was a week before Christmas, and the sea wasn't very nice to you. Icebergs and ice floes as far as the eye can see. The whole crew was freezing 'cause of the icy winds here.

"*shiver* S-Shiva a-aren't you f-f-freezing?" Shanks jittered through his teeth. "No, why?" you said, turning around. You were always running around as wolf. You just changed into a human when you're eating or when you need a shower. You thought you weren't the woman a man was looking for. The kids feared you 'cause of your powers and due to the harassing of them you eat a bit much. You were not fat but a bit chubby around your lower region, but you still had your curves. Your thick fur was a perfect shield against the cold, but it was a problem if the season changed to summer. "Gnaaahg, gimme a b-bit of your f-fur" Shanks begged and pulled on your tail. You snapped at his hand, growling at him. "Hand.Off." you warned, getting on your paws. You hate it if someone touches your tail even if it's your own brother. Sometimes it was annoying to be the only woman on the ship. "Gnaaar, have mercy with me!" Shanks begged. You simply ignored him and walked into your room.

In the evening, you docked at the pier on Kuraigana Island. You walked down the bridge and watched Shanks with his usual problems. You ordered him to carry your bags. That was your revenge for him touching your tail. "Don't sleep, walk" you said. Shanks whined. "She is so cruel to me!" "You deserved that, boss" Yasopp said, dragging a few bags down the bridge. You yawned. You'd like to sleep in front of a fireplace. If you knew how fast wishes come true.

You and the crew were walking through the forest. It was quiet... to quiet for your taste. You could hear the slashing of swords in the distance, but not close enough to be important. You marched for a while until you saw a huge castle. 'It must be lonely here...' you thought to yourself. Thinking about Mihawk living here... alone... made you sad.

You leaped up the broken stairs into the castle and were surprised. The whole Island was laying in ruins, but not this castle. This castle was quite something you could call a home. Then you smelled it... burning wood. You followed the scent and found what you were searching for: a fireplace. You squealed. With a few fast steps, you were in front of the fireplace and made yourself comfortable. You yawned and fell asleep almost immediately.

*a few hours later*
You twitched your ears due to some whispering you heard from far away. Still sleepy, you opened your eyes and stretched your legs. You scanned your area and remembered where you were. Someone walked over to you and patted your head. Confused, you turned around to meet a pair of golden eyes. It was Mihawk. You were happy to see him again and out of your knowledge your tail starts to waggle on it's own, making Shanks stifle a laugh. Even the others were grinning but you didn't noticed. He was staring at you. Your eyes were reflecting the dancing flames. They were looking like the ocean at sunset. He seemed to be mesmerized by them. "Something wrong?" Taken aback by your sudden speech, he shook his head. "No... everything is fine" he said and walked over to the table.