Mayuzumi x Hayama

Chapter 4
Mayuzumi x Hayama

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hayama's hidden adoration for Mayuzumi grew every since he laid eyes on the older teen. Now that adoration has grown to full out loving towards the cool headed grey haired male to the point where he's pestering the older male. Let's see how the Cheetah King of Rakuzan can get the Ice King's affection and attention. Ne~

Warning: T-Rated for Mayuzumi's mouth when he's pissed off and my own cuz of my own comments dammit! Beware of Hayama's fanboy and love towards Mayuzumi since it can be crazy as fuck when it needs to be.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I don't own KnB cuz if I did all my ships would come true and Bakagami would be dead in a ditch~

And yesssss I hate him~
Now starting the one-shot which may end up being a three-shot hmmm~?__________________________________________________________________________________

Hayama Kotarō, one of the Uncrowned Kings, The Raijū, and the Cheetah King of Rakuzan, was, without a doubt, completely infatuated with his senpai, Mayuzumi Chihiro, recent first string player of the basketball team, the newer and 'better' version of Kuroko Tetsuya, and Ice King of Rakuzan.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The blond hair Rakuzan small forward, when he first saw the grey haired and cool aired male, he automatically gained a crush. He found the other's outside cool persona unbearably sexy and hot. His appearance had also suited his own personality. His medium-length grey hair that looked and was extremely soft and silky to touch, which he got to find out during one of Rakuzan's practices when he 'accidentally' ran into the older, by a year, male. His grey eyes held a cold and impassive look that just sent shivers of, possibly, pleasure and excitement.

When he first had spoken to the grey haired male in his first year at Rakuzan, it was the fifth basketball practice that Rakuzan held. Hayama usually had Nebuya or Mibuchi's help in doing his stretches but it was mostly to keep his teammates and friends to not know exactly what his true goal was. But when his peridot ( shrugs I guess... I dunno what the color of his eyes are exactly... ) eyes landed on the person of his hidden affection during the fifth practice, he couldn't help but to give a wider grin than usual. He had declined his friends help in stretches and went over to the Mayuzumi.

Mayuzumi was, at first, reluctant and irritated but after the constant pestering of the blond kōhai, had allowed the other to help with his stretches after he saw the look the Rakuzan coach had sent over to them. He was a bit uncomfortable, not that he showed it, about the blond's sudden presence and attention towards him since he found it pointless for the other to even bother since he was, after all, only a part of first string despite this being his second year at Rakuzan. He felt like Hayama was, if he dared to even think it, smelling him. It was either that or he had allergies but he was seriously doubting the second option. It was most likely the first but he held back his tongue, for now.

After that, it became a daily occurrence of Hayama helping Mayuzumi with his stretches much to the grey haired males irritation. He completely wanted to snap and yell at him to leave him alone but he did find the constant assistance amusing and somewhat cute and adorable. Just the mere thought of those last two words made Mayuzumi mentally question his own sexuality but he had, like always, ignored it and continue on what he was doing and let the blond do what he wanted.