#31-#40

#31) Drinking alcohol in the winter makes you THINK you are warm, but you are ACTUALLY cold. So don't be stupid and drink that crap in the winter unless you want to die.

#32) Lifting something way too heavy can make your large intestine come out and kill you.

#33) Pressing both blood veins on your neck will make you pass out.

#34) Your skin peels off when you just played in the snow or something like that and put hot water on your skin. Sometimes this is a cause for having fingers and hands removed. This is called frostbite. Remember, use cold water to wash your hands if you have just played in the snow! Unless you really are dying to lose a finger, then why not use hot water?

#35) Having idiots in your class is awesome! The teacher will focus her attention more on them.

#36) If you really want to go to college or at least graduate high school, you should do your homework and study and all that crap! Besides, they look at your GPA scores in college.

#37) Let's just say on Monday night, you put a glass of water on your nightstand or something, but you don't drink it. Then next Monday, it's still sitting there. DON'T YOU FREAKING DRINK THAT!!!! IT'LL BE FULL OF CRAP YOU CAN'T SEE!!!!

#38) People who say they hate Obama still use the food stamps he provides. What the heck people?! If you hate Obama so much then give his food stamps and stuff!

#39) If you have a clogged up nose with crap, then inhale water through your nose for a few seconds. Then exhale. Different types of crap should shoot out. (Note: THIS WILL ACTUALLY BURN YOUR NOSE FOR A FEW SECONDS!!!)

#40) If you have a throat clogged up with crap, swallow water but don't let it go too far down your throat! Only swallow until it reaches the tubes at the beginning of your throat unless you can get it to go farther but still spit it out. It should get the crap loose in your throat. Then you should try coughing the crap out. It should work. (Note; IF YOU DO GET THE CRAP OUTTA YOUR THROAT, IT'LL LOOK DISGUSTING!!! RECOMMENDED TO SPIT OUT IN TOILET!!!)