He Gave Me a Family

HE GAVE ME A FAMILY

I DONT OWN KHR AND THE COVER

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORDS, WRONG SPELLINGS

HINT:

"flashback"

"speaking in english"

"inner thought"

/

"Read my schedule for today, Hayato-kun," said Tsuna after he stepped out of the bathroom. Right now, he looked in his cupboard to find his cloth.

"Nothing much, Judaime. Your schedule today is that you just have to visit a financial firm at London," said Gokudera, fixing his spectacles. He slightly smiled when he saw Tsuna having difficulty in tying his tie. Slowly, he approached Tsuna and grabbing his tie before started knotting on it.

"Make sure you're brought a guardian to accompany you, Judaime," said Gokudera, after finished fixing Judaime's eyes.

"But..."

"No but, that is compulsory," said Gokudera sternly.

"But, all of you will have to go out doing your job, right?" asked Tsuna, hoping at least Gokudera will let the tie loose for this time.

"Chrome is free," said Gokudera flatly.

"Do you really want to kill me, Hayato-kun?" asked Tsuna with his face darkened up a bit. He put on nervous laugh when he remembered his sadistic male mist guardian.

"Don't worry. Mukuro already allowed you to bring Chrome with you. But, you must make sure nothing harm come to her or the child. If not, I can't help you, Judaime," said Gokudera flatly, tried to leave the office.

"Hayato-kun!" yelled Tsuna in frustration.

"Make sure you bring her, Judaime, cause I already informed her earlier," said Gokudera, closing the door.

/

"Are you sure you want to follow me, Chrome-chan?" asked Tsuna in worry. He looked at the pregnant woman beside him.

"I'm fine, Bossu. Don't worry too much, ne?" said Chrome while smiled cheerfully.

"How month is your pregnancy once again?"

"Almost six,"

"You won't give birth during the trip, aren't you?" asked Tsuna, insecure with Chrome's condition.

"Of course not, Bossu. Even if Little Yuki came out early, I'm sure it is because he can't wait to see his adorable Papa Tsuna," teased Chrome.

"Don't scared me like that, Chrome-chan," cried Tsuna. He really scared of furious Mukuro. He wandered what that pineapple head gonna do to him if his beloved Chrome was hurt because of him.

"It is fine, Bossu. If I feel sick, I tell you immediately," said Chrome, assuring Tsuna when she saw the man paled. She wondered what played in this man's mind that causes him to be pale like a corpse.

Tsuna only nodded in agreement.

/

IN LONDON...

(A/N: I'M GONNA SKIP TSUNA'S MEETING BECAUSE I'M NOT INTERESTED IN IT)

Tsuna and Chrome decided to talk a walk at the garden to enjoy the scenery and some fresh air. They really need to relax from their mafia work. Just like Tsuna giving a vacation to tour around the world to his guardians. Both of them decided to sit on the bench when Tsuna saw Chrome was exhausted.