WE ARE FAMILY

WE ARE A FAMILY

I DON'T OWN KHR

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORDS/ SPELLINGS, OOC, PARALLEL WORLD

A/N: THIS IS A STORY OCCURED IN PARALLEL WORLD... HAPPENED FIVE YEARS LATER, WHEN HIBARI WAS 21 YEARS OLD...

HINT:

"FLASHBACK,"

/

Hibari was a son to a very famous scholar couple that investigated about the existence of parallel world. Even when both of them were busy, they will find spare time to spend with their only son.

"This world is very beautiful, right?" said Hibari when he sipped on warm chocolate when he sat on the veranda with his parents that evening.

"Kyoya, this world is very beautiful place. Each world is like an invisible harp wire; just one alone isn't enough to make a beautiful melody. In order to create beautiful melody, each one of them has to play a different tune. But, in each world, there are always miracle hidden in it. Miracle is a very mysterious thing, the one that even science can't described. Even your birth is also a miracle, Kyoya," Kitsuo grinned while ruffling Hibari's hair. Hibari looked up at his father in question.

"It is your father's habit to speak eloquently, Kyo-kun," giggled Kaoru, picking up Hibari and cradled him.

"The most important things are always very simple. Because you were here, you became our most important person. Kyo-kun is Papa's and Mama's very, very important treasure," said Kaoru, kissed Hibari's chubby cheek that caused the young boy to giggle softly.

Hibari slowly hugged his mother back. He didn't understand what's his Papa was talking about but he knows his world is complete. His world that is composed of his Papa and Mama, him, and the warm house where they spent their times in it.

/

"A hedgehog?" asked Kaoru when she placed a cup of tea on the coffee table before sat beside her husband.

"Yes papa, I want a hedgehog toy for my birthday," said Hibari when Kitsuo is reading the newspaper.

"Alright then, I will find the cutest hedgehog toy for my precious son," said Kitsuo, laughing merrily. He caressed Hibari's hair. Hibari looked up at his parents lovingly.

/

"Work?" said Hibari when he watched his father packed his bag. Tomorrow was his birthday but today his father and mother wanted to go to work.

"I'm sorry, Kyoya. But, a business trip comes suddenly. Both Mama and Papa have to go," said Kitsuo.

"But, you promised. You promised that you be there for my birthday," said Hibari sadly.

"I already prepared the meal. Eat it with your friends, ne?" said Kaoru, tried to console an upset Hibari.

"Mama and Papa was a liar. I hate you," exclaimed Hibari out of anger.

"Kyoya," said Kitsuo while looking at his only son sadly.

"You want a hedgehog toy, right? We'll pick it up during the trip," said Kaoru, holding Hibari's shoulder. Hibari looked at his mother and his eyes brimmed with tears.

"I don't need any of those. You're a liar, I hate both of you," cried Hibari.

/

Hibari waited for his parents to return home to celebrate his birthday. His tantrums caused him to order his butler and maid to tell those friends who come for his birthday to return home. Reluctantly, both of them obeyed the young master's order.

It was almost evening when Hibari heard a doorbell rang. He quickly ran toward the door only to see a shock face of his butler and maid and a police returned home.

"Nee-chan, where's Mama and Papa?" asked Hibari when the police was gone. Both of them flinched in surprise when they heard their young master question. How could they tell the truth to him?

"Nee-chan!" demanded Hibari, glaring at the maid.

"Kyoya-sama, your parent was gone. They were killed when the car they ride in crashed with a bus," cried the maid after she managed to tell the truth. Hibari froze in surprise. His harsh word toward his parent resurfaces again in his mind.

He quickly rushed to his room, locked himself up. He ignored the butler's and maid's request for him to open the door. He looked up and the first thing he saw was a dull evening sky. He crawled toward the window and looked at sky completely covered with the cloud.

"I'll become a good boy from now on...I'll never say anything selfish anymore. I'll study a lot, too...I'll become smart and read a lot of books, too," sobbed Hibari. His cheek was wet from his tears as he continued to look up at the sky.

"So, dear God, I beg you. Please bring Mama and Papa back. Please returned them back to me," prayed Hibari before planted his head on the floor and cried out in anguish. "So, please return home,"

/

Tsuna abruptly wake up from his dreams. He touched his wet cheeks. He rubbed it slowly. He feel some warmth on his hands and was shocked to see a sick Hibari was looking at him. Now, he remembered how Reborn forced him to accompany sick Hibari because Kusakabe was sick also.

"You see it. My memories," said Hibari, looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, Hibari-san," said Tsuna apologetically.

"It's nothing. It wasn't your fault to look into my memories," said Hibari. He drew back his hands and he sit up slowly. He looked at his hand.

"Actually, you shouldn't have seen that. Unconsciously, I still couldn't forget that memories. Touching my hand when the mind is vulnerable, with your hyper intuition, it wasn't a surprise you could see what's in my minds," said Kyoya before slowly smiled painfully at Tsuna.

"We are family aren't we, Hibari-san? Everyone wants to be family with Hibari-san so Hibari-san must also accept us as your family. Don't feel that you're alone again," said Tsuna while sobbed. It must be very painful for Hibari to endure it alone for all this time.

"Hn. We are family," said Hibari, finally acknowledging the Vongola as his family.

TO BE CONTINUE...

NOTE: I'M SORRY FOR HIBARI'S OUT OF CHARACTER... IN THIS PARALLEL WORLD, I DESIGNED HIM AS NOT BEING THE COLD PERSON HE IS IN THE ORIGINAL WORLD

QUESTION: SHOULD I DO IT FOR ALL KHR CHARACTERS??