Fainted date

I was breathing hard. I knew if I kept this up I would faint. I heard muffled noise coming from Luke but I did't try to listen cause it would make me feel even worse than I already do.

I woke up. Not in Calum's and Ashton though. Where was I? I heard a footstep and my eye fluttered open. Luke turn to see me awake. A look of relief washed over his face. In one long stride he was beside the bed that I ended up in. He bent down and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I gave a weak smile and he returned the smile for a huge grin.
" Where am I?" I said
" A hotel my friend owns."
" What happened?" I asked a little scared of the answer. Luke took a deep breath and sighed.
" I kissed your hand, and you looked lost in thought. I tried talking to you but you started swaying. Then you know the rest..." Yeah I guess I did. I probably fainted. Sigh.
" Sorry" i said
Luke chuckled and I realized his hand was still in my hair. I leaned my head into his hand.
" Best. Date. Ever" I said. We both laughed. I yawned. Oops!
"Shh, go back to sleep Scarlet" Luke said and I did.

Luke's P.O.V

Scarlet looked like the walking dead... Except way cuter. I told her to sleep cause I did't want her to be zombie Scarlet forever. I gently lifted her light body and drove her home. Home. Did she think of us as her family?

When I walked through the door Michael came running to Scarlet.
" Mike, dude, calm down." I said
" What do you mean calm down?! What happened!"
" When did you become so worried about Scarlet?" I asked in a cool tone, but did he like her? If he did I would move out and take Scarlet with me.
" What, your the only one who can bond with Scarlet? She's a girl Luke. She needs friends and you know that. She's lonely but she should't be. She's strong yet weak. She's like a sister to me Luke. Now tell me what happened."
" She fainted, woke up, went to sleep, and now we're here" I said a little annoyed.
Scarlet moaned and wiggled closer to me.
" She's cold. I'm going to go set her in my bed" I said and Michael did't argue.