143 ♥ (a Cody Simpson fanfic)

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Cody’s POV

A date with a fan? What were they thinking? There’s no way this is going to turn out good, it’s just gonna be a big waste of my time. She’s probably just gonna scream, cry and fangirl the entire time. How am I supposed to make it through this dinner? This is the worst idea management has ever had. My train of thought was interrupted by my manager, Scooter, telling me I had 5 minutes till I had to announce the contest on Radio Disney. I quickly ran over my lines and made my way over to the recording booth.

“And we’re live with Cody Simpson who was a special announcement for all you Simpsonizers listening!”

“Hey guys! I have an exciting contest for you! One lucky fan will win a dinner date with me at the Santa Monica pier on July 15th! All you have to do is email the radio station and tell us why we should pick you, it’s that easy. I look forward to meeting one of my Angels! Good luck!”

“And we’re off the air. Good job Cody!” said the radio host.

“Any time!” I said as I flashed an awkward smile and made my way out of the radio station.

Lacy’s POV

I was in the car with my mom on our way home when I heard about the contest. I immediately thought my best friend Ella who loves Cody Simpson. She recently found out that her boyfriend cheated on her and is going through a really tough time at home and winning this contest would really cheer her up. Plus, it’s on the day of her birthday! I decide to enter her myself to keep it a surprise.

As soon as we pulled into the driveway, I raced into the house and up to my bedroom and grabbed my laptop. I went on the Radio Disney website, found their email address and began typing…

          Dear people of Radio Disney and Cody Simpson,

This entry is not for myself but for my friend Ella Farelli. She’s a big fan of Cody. His music really helps her get through tough times; especially now that she just got out of a relationship with her jerk of a boyfriend who cheated on her and her parents fight quite often. I’m really worried about her; the other day I saw scars on her wrist but I haven’t talked to her about it yet. I’m really concerned for her well-being because she’s my best friend and I don’t know what I’d do without  her. She’s an amazing person and a great friend. She could really use something like this to cheer her up and it would mean the world to her. Plus the date would be on the same day as her 16th birthday and this would be the best present ever. Please consider Ella as the winner, thank you for reading this.

                                                                                                                                       Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                          Lacy Foster

I pressed send and let out an excited squeal. I guess I’ll just have to wait for a reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Heey guys!☺We hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Let us know what you think in the comments! Don't forget to vote/share! Thanks for reading, WE LOVE YOU xoxo <3

- @Hanna_Bolger & @alexa_mae <----- follow us!