Chapter 2 <3

Chapter 2

Ella’s POV

It’s a Friday night and I’m lying in bed moping, while all my friends are out partying without me. I could hear the sounds of my parents arguing downstairs…as usual, probably fighting over something stupid. I grab my iPod, plugged in my headphones and put on Torn Up by Cody Simpson ♫ to drown out the sounds of their fighting. As much as I loved my parents, I sometimes think what it would be like if they got a divorce. I laid my head down on my pillow and attempted to fall asleep; it was going to be a long night.

~~~ A Few Days Later ~~~

Cody’s POV

I sat slouched in the chair as management read through the thousands of emails, occasionally asking me for my opinion. I just wanted this day to end; I’ve been sitting here since 6:00am with my attention focused on my phone as I made random gifs on GifBoom. All of a sudden, Matt said “Awe, this is so sweet; I think her friend deserves to win.” I looked up from my phone and turned towards the email they were reading. I was so tired that I didn’t really pay attention to what I was reading; but I agreed with them anyway, just to get it over and done with. I was just so happy that I could finally go home and rest.

Lacy’s POV

I was in the middle of scrolling down my dash on tumblr, when I got a notification. I saw that it was an email, and got REALLY excited; maybe it was from the radio station! I quickly clicked on the email and read through it...

Dear Lacy Foster,

We were quite touched by your email. It was so nice of you to enter your friend Ella, especially considering what she is going through. We thought we would help you in giving her the best birthday present ever, and decided that she is the winner of the ‘Date with Cody Simpson contest’ ! If you could please give us Ella’s address, a limo will pick her up at 5:00pm next Friday! Thank You for your entry and Congratulations!

Sincerely,

Management

I screamed after I read the email and was instantly overjoyed! I quickly replied and exited my email... now I just had to make up an excuse to get Ella out of the house!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Heyy! Thanks for reading☻please vote/comment/share & don’t forget to follow us! Stay tuned for Ella & Cody’s date! <3

Stay Beautiful ♥ xoxo

Love, Hanna_Bolger & alexa_mae