Chapter 17

So it occurred to me I shouldn't delete the book so I won't I don't think and so I hope you like this chapter and loves you all! Especially Luke Hemmings! Love ya 😘😘😘😘
[ikr I am cra-cra]

I walk to up to the little house that stood upon underneath very tall trees. We walk in hand in hand I don't know how it happened but before I knew it we eats holding hands.

We walk in and their was a bunch of people. That were familiar but I can't remember them.

As we sit down, everyone was staring at me. "Um....Hi my name is Sidon and this is Ruqaya, Reed, Maddie, and Ashton." A girl said.

I wave shyly at them and then two kids skip in the living room and fill the silence with giggles. "Mommy we are hungry we want food." They said.

"Is that how you ask?" She says.

"Please!!" They cheered. She giggles and pet their heads. "Alright what would you like to eat?"

"Spaghetti!" (A/N:I had spaghetti so that's why 😋)

She smiles and looks to me. "Would you like some?" I nod my head and hide behind Marcus. She smiles lightly and walks away without saying another word.

The other kid comes back to the room and stands in front of me. I peak from Marcus' shoulder and the boy hugs me.

He softly cries in my arms and I cry too, I mean who wouldn't if you have a crying child in your arms?

"I miss you a lot aunt Lily, I miss you so much come back and remember me! Please......" I cry more and I hug him tighter and I look to see everyone else crying too. Marcus hugged to and everyone else did.

This warmth felt familiar........

I have to remember........

{Flashback}

"Will you go out on a date?"
________________________

"As if you can cook?!?"
_____________________

"Shit!"

"No cussing I'm front of the kids damn it!"
______________________

"Am dating Ashton!"

"Next thing you know you're gonna get pregnant!"

*Maddie punches Lily in the arm*
_______________________

"Aw make a cute couple!"

*Reed and Ruqaya stare at Lily 😑*

{{{{{}}}}}

"Guys?"..............

"Sidon? Maddie? Ruqaya? Reed? I missed you guys"..........