Chapter 3- The real fight.

When Laquifa and Shangela were watching through the window,they were ready to battle!

Sh had:
A black,skin-tight tank top,
A black leather jacket,
A pair of black leggings,
Black knee high boots
and brown,curly weave.

L had:
A black,skin tight tank top,
A black flannel around her waist,
A pair of black leggings,
3 black bracelets,
A pair of black wedged heels
and purple&black long braids in a ponytail.

When the Japanese man came,he took a bomb out his backpack.The gurls sitting on the roof deliberated.Laquifa got out her lazer lipstick and broke a circle through the window.Of course that wasn't a good idea because the glass fell inside noisily.L and Sh jumped in,and a bunch of guys with knives came out the shadows.

Shangela kicked one of the guys in the lungs so that the heart is stabbed by the sharp heel.After that,she got her extra blonde weave (100% horse hair!) out and started strangling some guy.He struggled. "Is that weave?" Shangela smiled. "Hell yeah that's weave!"

At the same time, Laquifa got her knife out and slit one guys throat.After, she got out a piece of fried chicken which was actually a poisoned piece of chicken. She fed it to 3 guys,instantly killing them.

All of the guys were finished.

Of course the bomb was taken out by the goverment's police.Suddenly,a black guy came up to L and said "Grind on me." It turned out to be Shangela's baby daddy! Laquifa came up to her best girlfeiend and said, "Girl yo man's thirsty,he asked to have sex." Shangela was shocked."Girl hold on." She turned to Glory (her man)."Did you ask to have sex with her?" Glory needed to hide the truth. "Shit uh...no." Sh turned around.She then suddenly turned back around and punched Glory in the nose. "Mm-hm,who the fuck you think you foolin'?!"