Chapter 4-Out of the ghetto and into the spotlight!

Laquifa put on her Pantha-print jumpsuit,a pair of silver heels,a big-ass fur coat,and a black hat on top of a short red and black weave.

Shangela put on her royal blue minidress,a pair of black heels,the diamond jewellery she borrowed from cousin Thurzday (with a  z) and a black and blonde weave.

They were all dressed up to be on Good Morning America with President Obama. When they walked in onto the main stage,they saw the president for the first time.He looked smart in his black and white suit.

"Good Morning America! It's your Monday host,Linda Everdeen! Today I'm here with The president of the USA,Barack Obama and the two spies who saved the country from war, Laquifa Laweya Wadley and Shangela Leshawna Destiny Shanaynay Jonz! Now ladies,tell us about the heroic act that you performed."

Shangela decided to speak up. "Well I just think that with help of great technology given us by the goverment such as 100% horse hair weave and poisoned chicken it was much easier. I think maybe Laquifa will have something to add?" But L was looking around.She couldn't believe she was out of the ghetto and into the spotlight.
"LAQUIFA!"
"WHAT?! Oh.Yeah umm Shangela and I trained very hard to get ready for the bomb attack.It was truly one of the hardest missions we've had.It's not our first,but it's the most exciting one so far."

Suddenly,an alarm went off.                The Japanese were back.
Everyone was asked to run down the halls into the escape door. After about 25 meters,Laquifa couldn't go on anymore. "I need some gravy!" Luckily though,Shangela pulled her to the fire escape.