Shopping ;; {Lydia}

"Lydia, I don't really think this is necessary. We're only having Stiles, Kira, Scott, Liam, Malia and Mason round." You sigh, as Lydia drags you into yet another dress shop.

This always happened. Lydia would hold a gathering, and the two of you would go shopping for brand new outfits and 'party' essentials - even though you knew fully well Lydia had a wardrobe full of outfits to last her a lifetime.

"Oh believe me it's necessary." Lydia exclaims, grabbing my wrist. You roll your eyes and sigh, but a smirk appears on your lips as you wouldn't have any other best friend besides her.

"I'm thinking...blue for you?" Lydia says, not even looking at you as she's too busy super scanning the shop with her eyes.

Lydia had already got her dress. It was red and long. It had a collar, and was quite loose at the bottom. She wore it amazingly - but then again, Lydia wears everything amazingly.

"Sounds good." You smile, whereas you aren't paying any attention to the clothes around you. If you could have it your way you would be in bed eating Ben and Jerry's before the gathering and then turn up in your hoodie and sweatpants.

Lydia gasps, and races over to a rack of dresses.

"Ok, this is the one. You would look flawless. Please try it on!" She squeals, holding up a dark blue dress. It was pretty short, was strapless, and had sequins and gems all the top area, before it puffed out at the bottom. It wasn't really something you would go for, but anything to make Lydia happy.

"Fine, fine. Give me a minute."

--

After struggling to get it on, you finally step out of the changing room to show Lydia what it looked like. You sarcastically did jazz hands and had a fake big grin on your face. Though you hated to admit it, the grin wasn't all that fake, and you didn't hate the dress as much as you thought you would.

"Ok, I'm buying it for you." Lydia says without hesitation, before clapping her hands and then doing a little dance. She always got a little too excited for her gatherings. Probably because her little 'gatherings' ended up with the whole of school coming.

You stepped back into the changing room and quickly got changed. When you stepped back out, you handed Lydia the dress. There was no point you arguing over who was paying as Lydia always insisted and always won.

After paying, you walk out the shop with yours and Lydia's arms hooked together.

"Let's go get a smoothie. And I'll even buy you a doughnut if I'm feeling super nice." Lydia smirks.

--

You sit in the food court, eating your Krispy Kreme doughnut whilst Lydia sips on her smoothie.

Lydia does her usual thing of scanning the court finding the two of you boyfriends. It never was successful. You knew Lydia had her heart set on Stiles, but Lydia just didn't admit it. The whole boyfriend finding thing was just a cover up. But you knew anyone with eyes could see those two were crazy for each other.

You on the other hand had one love and one love only - your sugar doughnut in front of you, of course.