'I love you Scarlett....'

(Picture is Parker)

"Carmel coffee please?" I smile at the girl at the counter of Starbucks.

She smiles back at me and looks down quickly.

"That'll be $6.05 please?" I nodded and gave her the money. I moved over and stood at the waiting counter.

I hear the bell at the front door and I turn around to see an empty Starbucks. I run quickly at him.

I jump and wrap my legs around him and kiss him softly.

"Hey baby.." I whisper in his ear.

I can feel him smirk as he softly nibbles at me ear. He slowly puts me down. I look up and smile.

"Didn't know what to get you so I didn't get you anything." I smile sweetly at Parker and grab his hand. I turned around and walk back to the counter.

"Thought you ditched me." I smirk at him as I grab my coffee and a straw.

"Naw, just a little late. I mean you did wake me up at the fucking crack of dawn on a Saturday." He chuckles.

I giggle and smile.

"Sorry bout that. But I have news and it really can be any other time... And I thought I should tell you in pers-" I cut off my lips on mine. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss back. I slowly pull away.

"I'm moving.." I said quickly.

He looked at me confused.

"Where?" He asked.

"I think it's in California... I wasn't really told.." I sighed.

"Damn it... That's sucks.. But I'm going to miss you Scar!" He whined. I giggled and sighed.

"I know... I'm sorry babe.. I'm going to try and visit. Maybe you can visit me one time..I mean I am getting my own house.." I smirk at him. He nods and kisses me. He grabs his coffee that I actually didn't know he ordered and looked at me.

"Wanna walk around with me?" I sighed and nodded.

"It has to be quick though... I have to be home in like 30 minutes... Maybe you can walk me to my house?" I smile up at him.

He nods.

"Of course baby." I smirk.

"Shanks!" I smile.

We start walking to my house, hand in hand, when I see Sam long boarding down the street towards us.

"Fuck me!" I growl and pull Parker down a street with me.

"If you insist..." Parker sighs.

I laugh.

"No, but seriously... What was that about?" He asks.

I sigh.

"Well... That was Sam skating down towards us... And he doesn't really know that we broke up......" I tell him.

He sighs.

"You whore." He winks at me. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"That's okay.. We can just take a detour.." He smirks and kisses me softly.

I smile under the kiss and kiss him back passionately.

We break the kiss and he wraps one arm around my waist. We start walking down the street towards my house when I start to hear a skateboard coming towards us.

I lean over to Parker and whisper in his ear.

"Look behind us and see whose skating please?" He nods and turns around, I hear him swear under his breathe. He looks at me.