Club Night

(Here is her outfit! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80964368  Sorry but your going to have to write it out or something!Its short but for some reason it wont work any other way! LOVE YOU GUYS!)

I looked around at the front of my house. It was huge! Giant windows, fancy doors, beautiful back yard, with a pool and jacuzzi, and in the front was a big fountain. I smile up and walked up the the door. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. I looked around at the giant open house.

"Holy fuck?! This shits huge!!" I smiled and dropped my bags. I ran around and looked at the giant living room. It had two larger windows, a giant tv on the wall, a small couch, and a clear table I front of it, and just enough space to put a DJ booth for parties. I smile wide and quickly check out all the rooms. There are about 3 different bedrooms. I picked the good size room, that had only one window, red, black, and white striped walls. It also had a giant walk-in-closet and a big balcony.

I smiled wide, seeing that all of my furniture was already in place. I grabbed my bags and started unloading my bag into the closet.

##After Unpacking##

"Damn.. Need friends down her... maybe...Oh!!! I know! I'll just go out clubbing!" I checked my phone.

7:08 

Damn its late...

I grabbed my keys and my wallet. I ran out the door and saw a pretty big garage next to my house. I walked over to it and saw a black sleek mustange inside. I gasped and ran towards it. I brushed my hand across it and opened the door to find it unlocked.

I smirked and found a key on the seat with a note on it.

'Thought we should should give you an early birthday present!     Love you Cupcake!'

I smirked at my mother's letter and ripped it off shoving it into my pocket. I jumped in and put in the key, turning the ignition and starting the car. Just the sound of my new baby roaring to life made me so happy. I pulled out of the drive way and raced down the street to the closest town square.

I parked and seached for the best, most expensive store I could find.

##After buying stuff!##

I threw my keys in the bowl next to the door and ran upstairs with all my bags.

I took out my phone and checked the time.

12:26

I sigh...  Wow.. that took 7 freaking hours?!!

I quickly grabbed an outfit and did my hair.

I ran out and threw my phone, and money into my clutch. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I jumped into my baby and sped off to the nearest, and loudest club I could find.

After finding a decent club I ran inside showing them my fake ID. I walk inside, taking in all the lights and loud music and walk over to the bar.

"Hard Vodka please.." I told the bartender. He was pretty attractive. Dark brown hair, green eyes, and a perfect smirk.

"You sure you don't want some girly drink...Or drown it in water?" He asked me with a smirk. My smirk grew wider.

"Hard... Vodka... Nothing less... Nothing more.." I smiled sweetly at him. He nodded and started pouring my drink. I looked around at everyone in the crowd and knowone really stuck out to me. I sigh and look back at the bartender.

"Hey, when does your shift end?" I asked him while biting my lip.

His grin widens.

" In about a half an hour. Maybe you can save me a dance?" He winks at me. I giggle and nod.

"Sure babe. Anytime." I grab my drink and walk off until I find a pretty attractive guy. I grab him by his collar and kiss him fierstly. I can tell he is suprised at first but soon he starts kissing back. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

##Next Morning##

I groan and slam my hand down on the alarm clock and roll over to the otherside of my bed, I feel around andsee that...Uhhh... What ever his name was to be gone. I looked over and saw a note on the pillow, it read:

Hey babe,

Had a great time last night! Call me sometime;) 807-***-****

~Alex

Alex! Ha! That's his name!! I knew it!

I crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash. He wasn't very good any ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! Sorry this is so short and awkward! And Sorry if I spelled anything wrong. After this book is finished I plan to go back and edit everything! :) Please VOTE and COMMENT! Oh! And it would be amazing if you clicked that follow button! Love you!

~XOXOSKYE