1-4

"Welcome, please have a seat."

Wonwoo walked passed me and sat facing me as usual.

"Where have you been, young man? You missed couples of breakfast with us!" Mom said as she made Wonwoo toasts.

"Yeah I'm not feeling well these days. But don't worry, I got over it now." he answered as he smiled. Cursed that sweet delicate smile.

"You know honey, Wonwoo always come early in the morning to pick Aggie to school." she said from the kitchen.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter." Dad said as he smiled.

"Oh no, I don't particularly look after her..." Wonwoo started blushing.

Meanwhile I only focused on my toast without touching it. I don't know why I felt really dark today.

I stood up and hauled my bag's strap over my shoulder. I gestured Wonwoo to stood up as well.

"Mom, dad, I'm afraid we have to go. We don't want to be late."

"But honey, It's 6.30 you still have plenty of times. And Wonwoo hasn't eat his toasts!"

"Morning picket, Ma'am. Thank you for your kindness but I will eat the toast as I walk." Wonwoo said as mom kindly wrapped his toasts in an aluminium foil paper.

-------------------

"You don't seem like you today."

Wonwoo kept walking on my side starring at me who was walking in turtle mode while starring at the ground.

I suddenly stopped walking and faced Wonwoo. "Let me ask you something, my dear friend Jeon Wonwoo."

"You know, I'm really glad to know you. But I want to know what is the real reason that makes you want to protect me?"

His face turned emo again. The girls who walked passed me started to murmured something as they glanced at me.

"Can't I protect my own friend?"

I gasped heavily, then starred at the ground blankly while thinking about words I should say.

Without my knowing, Wonwoo hit his chest a couple time, then he rummaged his bag and grabbed a small red pill and strawberry milk.

When I lifted my head, he was already swallowing the pill with the milk.

"What pill is that?" I asked.

"It's my medicine. You know, I'm not feeling very well."

"Yeah but why you bring it down with milk? Aren't medicines sup-"

Once again, he put his finger on my lips to shut me down. "Eish, you talk way too much."

My words suddenly got chocked around my throat as he removed his finger from my lips.

That time was full of nerve, until Dino came and shocked me from behind. I turned my back in response.

"Good morning, Aggie! What are you doing here?" he asked as he put his hand around my shoulder.

"Ugh Dino can't you see I'm talking to Wonwoo?!"

"... Who?"

"The guy I asked about that time, hey Won-"

I was about to introduce Wonwoo to Dino but in my surprise he was no longer standing there when I turned my back.

"Where he go?" I asked to myself.

"What are you talking about? Ah speaking of Wonwoo, do you know what the girls who murmured as they walked passed you talking about?"

I shook my head in response. Then he pulled my head closer to his lips.

"They are talking about you being a maniac."

"What the... I'M NOT A MANIAC!!"

"Hmm..." Dino squinted his eyes and crossed his arm in front of his chest then scanned me from head to toe. "Yes, you are."

"NO I'M NOT!" I yelled at him and was about to low kicked his calf but I held it back.

"Yes, since you talked about the guy you saw at school. Jeon Wonwoo."

"You said you don't know him."

"Now I know."

He dragged me to the classroom and told the whole story about Wonwoo.

"HE'S A WHAT?!"

"Yeah, and now this story has been part of the school. I bet you don't know this because only those girls over there that know." he said as he pointed a group of popular girls on the table across ours.

I bet Dino got the story straight from them because he could just had to cling with them 24/7.

But still...

------------

The small voices in my mind kept debating about the truth about the story.

"Dino might only made the whole story up. Maybe he and his herds were against him or what."

I positively think Dino only made the whole thing up. I just didn't want to butt in other people's problem and made anything worse.

"But what if he is really a..."

Just at that moment, Wonwoo's voice calling my name emerged in my mind; along with the ringing bell sound; shifting the tiny voices in my mind.

Do you know why I'm being like this? Because I probably just liked him so much.

Today I walked home alone. I doubted to asked Mingyu, because the last time I asked him about Wonwoo, he looked creepy as hell.

"I'm home." I said as I pushed the front door.

"Hey sweetheart, where's Wonwoo?" Mom asked.

"I don't know I couldn't find him so I walked alone."

Then Dad folded his newspaper that he was reading and called me to talk in private.

"How long have you know Wonwoo?" he asked in hella serious face, but I kept my mouth shutted.

"I suggest you stay away from that guy. I sensed something is wrong about him."

"What is that?"

He wiped his face as he said "He has a positive sign of vampire."