Harry: Backstage hookup Part 1

Imagine

I was shaking so much I thought I was gonna fall to the ground as I walked down the long hallway. I was being ushered by security guards to meet the boys also known as One Direction. We stopped at a door and the guard opened it leading me into the big room where a few staff workers I assumed were there.
"The boys will be back here in a few minutes just make yourself at home." The security guard told me.
I was twiddling my thumbs looking around the room at everyone and everything, I probably looked like a lost soul. Then I heard some familiar voices, it was them! I turned myself around and they all looked at me and walked towards me. I prepared myself for this moment.
"Hiiiii" Harry said walking with open arms for a hug. We hugged and I said hello back. I did the same for the other boys, it was happening so fast.
"Did you like the show?" Liam asked me and of course I said yes, I mean I wasn't lying. I noticed as I was talking to him Harry and Niall were kind of off to the side talking to each other, Louis was with some of the staff. They kept glancing and eyeing me, it made me feel a bit weird but good at the same time. What were they talking about, was it even about me?
"Niall what are you and Harry yatting about?" Louis asked overly loud so the whole room could hear, mainly us not the staff as they were busy doing other things.
"Yeah Niall tell him what you were just talking about." Harry said with a huge smirk on his face.
Niall looked so embarrassed but still was smiling so big.
"Dude no!" Niall protested.
"Fine I'll say it, Niall thinks you're hot." Harry was looking at me when he said those last few words. Me. Niall was blushing so bad but I gave him a smile.
"Oh really, well I think you're hot too Niall." I didn't really plan on saying that it just kinda came out.
"Oh really?!" Niall said.
"Ya so if ya want I'm not doing anything after the concert." I winked.
"Well I'll leave you guys alone." Liam chuckled and walked away as did Louis. I walked up to Niall and Harry both of them watching me.
"You're legal right?" Niall asked.
"Ya I'm 19."
"Okay good."
"So if you had to chose who would you have sex with right now?" Harry asked with a serious face then a smirk began to grow on his lips.
"Well to be honest I want both of you right now."
I was getting so horny it was crazy.
"That's what we like to hear." They both looked at each other.
"How about we take turns, you can have her right now, take her to the bathroom then I'll take her to the hotel, sound good?" Harry nodded with a smile then looked at me. "Sound good?"
"Sounds amazing." I smiled back.

Harry took my hand and led me to the nearest bathroom. He gave Niall a look as if to say "this is gonna be fun" before he left.

We got to the bathroom and Harry locked it behind him then turned around and looked me up and down with the biggest grin on his face.
"I'm liking what I see right now little lady."
I decided to tease him a bit so I walked up to him putting my hand on his chest, leaning up against him. I bit my lip and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back with tongue as did I.
"Mmm you're mouth tastes good." I giggled.
He shook his head with a smile and took me over to the counter, the very long counter. He sat me there and started to strip.
"How do you like it?"
I was a bit caught of guard at the question.
"What?"
"How do you like it? Rough, slow, fast?"
"Well... I don't know this is my first time." I trailed off a bit shy.
"Oh! Well that changes everything!"
"But if ya want you can go a bit rough." I said with a wink.
"Such a bad girl...I like it."
We stripped and he wasted no time. We were horizontal on the counter and he was kissing down my neck, making sure to leave a mark. He started to grind a bit very slowly and that started to really turn me on. I let out a soft moan.
"Feels good?"
"yeah" I moaned.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud because of all I was feeling inside. He couldn't have done anything more perfectly, the way he kissed my skin, the way he touched my body everything was pure bliss.

Next thing I knew a shock of pleasure ran through my body. I looked to Harry and he was sucking on my clit. I let out a huge moan.
"Like that babe?"
"Uh huh" I moaned in response.
He used his long fingers to work his magic on my clit with a bit of tongue off and on. It was magical.
"Owe! Fuck!"
"He shoved to fingers into me with out warning. I was filled with pain then pleasure all in 5 seconds.
"Want me to go slower?"
"No just fuck me!"
"If you say so!" He chuckled seeming to be happy with my response.

He finger fucked me as fast and hard as he could it was painful but felt amazing at the same time, he kept an amazing rhythm I must say.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum Harry!"

And that's when he stopped.

"What the fuck!" I yelled trying to pull his fingered towards me to finish off the job.

"Not so fast babe, the rest is for Niall to do."

He licked the juice off his two fingers still looking at me. I could see the smirk hiding on his face, that little shit.

"Fine okay, be that way!" I said jokingly.

We got dressed and headed back to the room hoping none of the staff suspected anything. Niall was talking to Liam and I noticed Liam pointed toward me and Niall then turned around. He then smiled it looked like he tried to hide it a bit. I'm guessing to not seem overly happy to see me, I mean we did met like 15 minutes ago.

"She's all yours bro! Don't worry I didn't finish her I left that for you." That damn smile.

"Haha thanks man." Niall said back.
Harry patted him on the back but before he left he turned around and said, "Oh! And I thought I'd tell you, she's a moaner." he winked and walked away.

Mr. Styles a cheeky fuck but Niall, oh Niall this guy is gonna be fun. ;)

****if you want to read Niall's part comment below!!****