Chapter 3 - safe?

You lied on the table letting out soft sobs and occasionally looking down at your wrist. You couldn't do anything but sit there wondering if he would ever come back, or maybe if he would do worse things. You kept sobbing and struggling to get loose until you heard a loud cry of pain. It sounded like Mark. You kept struggling and struggling to get free. Maybe the weird looking Mark was attacking the real Mark, and you really didn't want that to happen. You then could hear someone run into the room and rush to your side.
It was Mark.
You couldn't risk it so you started yelling "Get away from me!" And kicking around. He caressed your face as to kept yelling and kicking. You could see a tear roll down his face.
"I-I'm so sorry I did this to you..." He said looking away. You started to calm down. Then Mark snapped into reality.
"I'll get you out of this hold on!" He said as he started to untie you. After you were out of your restraints you sat up and looked at Mark. There appeared to be three of him. You had lost too much blood and were starting to feel light headed.
"Stay right there I'll be right back!" He said running off. You wanted to say something but you didn't have enough energy to. You lied back down on the table and closed your eyes. Your whole body felt heavy and you felt like you wouldn't be able to sit back up.
"This may sting a little," you heard Mark say. You didn't even hear him come back into the room. You then felt a sharp pain on your wrist where Mark (or whoever that was) had cut you. You whimpered.
"I'm sorry, just stay still," Mark said as he put gauze around your wrist stopping the bleeding. You still felt light headed but you were able to get out, "Thank... Y-you..."
You opened your eyes and Mark had his face in his hands.
"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," he repeated over and over.
You reached your hand over and put it on the side of his arm.
"Mark, it's ok. What ever that was wasn't you," you said with sympathy in your eyes. He looked at you then looked away. There was a long moment of silence and then you groaned, closing your eyes.
"I-I'm going to take you to your room... You need to rest as much as possible," he said picking you up. He brought you to your be and set you down gently.
"M-Mark, who or what was that?" You asked. Mark frowned.
"It's a complicated story. I'll tell you in the morning, it would be too much for you to take in right now. Get some rest while I make you some food," he smiled slightly and left the room. Before he walked out the door, he stopped and turned around. He walked towards you and planted a soft kiss on you forehead before saying, "Rest well." then leaving you with that to think about.