Chapter 6

"Should we wake them up?"

Are you kidding me?!? No! Just get the camera and take the picture!!"

***click! Click!***

Does we're the only things I heard as I woke up, I looked around, and 2 people walking towards the door, of course it was Alex, Kaitlin and jake. I woke Chase up with a kiss and told him what I heard, next thing he jumps out of bed and runs out of the room, what's the rush?

I heard yelling, chase runs in the room slams the door open and lock the door, he's holding something in his hand, he walks up to me, it was kaitlin's camera! They took pics of me and chase while we were sleeping, how cute!!!! But would've told the whole school and everyone would've thought we did something... We went throughout the pics and deleted them, thank god chase's parents were working all night. If they knew we slept in a bed together they'd freak!

We got out of bed and went for breakfast, tomorrow I have school, ugh!!

"Bzzz bzzzz"

I checked my phone and got a text, it was from Jenna! My best friend!

"Hey girl! I missed you soooo much, we moved in the neibhorhood, wanna hang out?"

Omg I Can't believe it!! She used to live somewhere else, I forgot where! But I can't believe she's back!

"Hey hey girlfriend! Sureee! I'll pick you up :)"

"Hey chase? Do you mind if my best friend Jenna comes over?" I ask chase, I don't think he'll mind!

"Not at all! I'm going to go hang with my friends too, I'll see ya later beautiful" he says as he kisses my forehead and heads for the door, he gives me a small smile then leaves the house.

Later when Jenna came all we did was talk about boys, chase, and everything you could imagine! Until she had to leave. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and left the house.

I decided to take a nap, but just as I fell asleep I heard my phone ring, I looked up and it was a text, from alex? What would he want?

"Hey sis, I'm going to kaitlin, I checked on Mom and dad, the house is a mess, they look like they've been fighting, A LOT! Anyways whatever, im going to Kaitlin's, see ya bitch!"

After an hour chase comes home, with a bloody nose!!!

I ran up to him "what happened?!?!" I asked while touching his bruised cheek, wow he been beaten pretty bad!

"My friends said that I had to break up with you or they'll beat me up, I didn't wanna break up with you, because I love you, so I let them beat me up"

Tears fell with every word, I can't believe he did this for me!!

"I love you Angel" he says while he raps his arms around me. He's the sweetest thing ever!!!

"I love you too Chase"

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow update!!! But here's chapter 6! Hope you like it :)