chapter 1

*Angel's pov**

i walk along the halls of loonhill high school, i walk to my locker and try not to get noticed by the most popular girl in school and my bully, Kaitlin Monners, Alex Hunter (My brother) and Jake King, my high school bullies. when i get to my locker i feel someone slam it shut right on my fingers, which hurt, i look to see Kaitlin Alex and Jake standing there, staring at me, i sudden rush goes throughout my body, that tells me to run.

"Go die bitch!" i hear Kaitlin voice as she pushes me on the ground and slaps me in the face and kick me in the stomach, when she was done abusing me with the others laughing at me all my eyes could see is my best friend, the most popular guy in school, Chase King, hes a high school hottie, my best friend, and kaitlin's ex. Kaitlin always gets flirty with Chase because she still has feeling for him.

Chase helps me up, but my stomach hurts so much i can't walk, he brings my arm around him and helps me sit.

"Stop hurting her!!" i hear chase voice gets louder, hes screaming, but not at me, but the bullies, then suddenly i feel something cold fall on my head, something wet, when i take a look i notice all of them dumping cold water on my head.

"Well you little-" i hear Chase, hes such a good friend, he pushes Kaitlin to the floor, punches Jake in the face, and kicks Alex in the stomach, he helps me out of school, we sat down on the lawn, he gets up and get some ice and applies it on my black eye Kaitlin gave me, he looks mad, but i know why.

"you poor little thing, you do not deserve this, if i have to ill take out my werewolf and kill them, you should'nt be treaten like this, im always here for you" i feel myself blush at his words and his tight arms rap around me to give me a hug.

"Thanks" as tears fell from my face i lay i smile, i am so happy Chase is here for me, he's such an amazing friend.

we skip class to let myself rest.

**Chase pov**

i was just walkking down the halls after class, till i see kaitlin my ex, Jake my brother and Alex my best friend's brother, i knew something was going on, and i wanted to know what, they were surrounding someone, when i get closer i notice its a girl on the ground, hurt, as i look closer i notice its Angel, my best friend, shes so beautiful with her long dirty blonde hair, her blue eyes, sweet voice, amazing smile, but i knew they did something to her, as i sat down next to her and help her up, but they all poured cold water on her head, and now i had it, no one does this to my best friend! i pushed kick punched all of them, i felt so bad for Angel, i started to call her that, becuase she looks such like an angel, when i help her outside i found tears in her eyes, i try my best to comfort her, i gave her my jacket to warm her up, i can't leave her alone again today, i have strong feelings for her.

"A/N"

Thanks for reading chapter 1 I'm gonna post chapter 2 soon :)

-VOTE

-FAN

-COMMENT