Part 1

"Here I am waiting
I'll have to leave soon
Why am I holding on?
We knew this day would come
We knew it all along
How did it come so fast?"

They always wished for a forever, randhir and sanyukta, they had beaten all odds, they wanted to be together, around each other for a life time, but things dint go as planned, as usual.. With the recent happening and the warning from the masons randhir had made up his mind, to walk away from the love of his life.. It was either their relationship or her life. He had seen the society point the gun to his head, he hadn't bothered about his life but then he saw them aiming the gun at her, trying to take her life away, HIS life away, and he knew he was done.

Done for good? That's what he decided only to figure that there was no way out of this society, she would be killed if he did anything against their wishes and it crushed him to bits. She had waltzed into his room asking for answers, he had momentarily given in, hugged her back with all his might, then pushed her away realising they were being watched..

"This is our last night but it's late
And I'm trying not to sleep
Cause I know, when I wake, I will have to slip away"

That night she was determined to get answers and she stormed into the lab he was working, he was trying to blow of steam, preparing for the next day, he was told to leave for 2 months, his attendance and acads would be handled. But that's not what he cared about, it was leaving HER, that bore a hole right thru his being, how could he walk out on her?

She walked right at his table pushing him, throwing his tools around, he was shocked, she'd lost her rational senses, she needed him to touch her, hug her, feel her, love her like he used to every minute they were together, this last week had been torture. She threw his books around only to have him react finally, he grabbed her arms "what the hell do you think you're up to?" he yelled only to have her roar back in equal anger "I should be asking you that.. But you don't seem to answer, so I'm doing what I feel like"

That's when he realised she had walked in wearing a very pretty outfit, her hair perfectly done " I'm going out with some seniors, there's an alumni part and I'm leaving with Tanya" His anger sobered for a millisecond seeing her cute face, she had thrown these things around only to tell him she's going for a party?

"And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own
But tonight I need to hold you so close"

At that moment she got a text from tanya regarding her outfit for the night and she smirked showing it to him "that's what I'm wearing, isn't it so pretty, tanya is so nice, she's letting me pick one of her favourites" her face gleaming with pure joy. His eyes widened, her stance hardened, his features going pale, looking at what she was going to wear, a black tube dress with slits near the waist, he grabbed her phone to look closely..

"randhir what the hell, give me my phone " she shrieked. He dint bother, instead he replied to the text " she's not coming, she's with me " and he handed her the phone, she rejoiced a bit reading what he wrote but her facade dint drop" how dare you decide where I'm going and who I'm with? I'm going " she turned and he grabbed wrist,pulling her back into his arms, he held her face close in his hands, tightly, whispering in pure wrath" you're not going anywhere, do you understand? " he knew they were being watched and he knew he had to take this conversation else where..