Part 2

" Here I am staring at your perfection
In my arms, so beautiful
The sky is getting bright, the stars are burning out
Somebody slow it down"

He dragged her holding her face into the storeroom, where he turned her around and said " this is the last time I'm telling you, you're not going, you don't know how bad I can be, and what I can do to stop you" she was on the verge of a breakdown, her act giving way.. She turned around into his chest, kissing him there lightly, then harder "tell me randhir, what's wrong, please tell me?"

Her breathe on his skin, tickling his senses, numbing his mind, he knew he'd give in any moment, he stumbled backward, walking towards the door when she picked her call " yes tanya I'm just reaching, two mins and thank you so much for the dress" he turned around, his eyes red, his jaw hard, his muscles flexed, his entire being radiating pure anger, his fists clenched and he banged the door shut, latching it. Taking big steps towards her, backing her to the cabinet, holding her chin for so much force that she squirmed..

Looking at her features.. His heart melted.. He was putting her thru so much pain and she still looked beautiful, like his angel, he dint want to leave, oh how much he wanted to spend his entire life in this room with her, and never leave! How would he live without looking at this face? From the day he'd met her, he had to see her face each day, it dint matter if they dint speak or fought, he needed to see her, the days he couldn't, his life had felt without purpose.

Each morning he woke up, knowing he would see her again, but now that was all going to change, thing cannot be the same and it killed him, his hands grabbed her neck, the pain reflecting in his eyes, he kissed her hard as if it were their light night "one last night" he whispered against her lips, diving back into the kiss and she couldn't comprehend.. She dint care at the moment, she had her Randhir, close to her, within her reach, she pulled him closer into the kiss, fisting his hair in her tiny palms.

"This is way too hard, cause I know
When the sun comes up, I will leave
This is my last glance that will soon be memory"

He broke the kiss, trying to absorb her features, her face, her innocent face, her eyes which held so much love for him, was he going manage without her? Leaving his life behind , leaving her behind in so much pain, knowing she'll have no one, knowing she'll break completely if he disappears, he dint have a choice. He sighed.

He rested her head on hers "take care" his heart whispered into emptiness, breaking into a million pieces, she was about to ask him more questions, and he needed to stop that, he kissed her neck & he knew she'd get distracted, she held on to his tee feeling his kisses go lower..

He removed her hair and rolled it over to the other side, kissing the back of her ear & she couldn't help but moan his name "Ra.. N..dhirrr" it turned him on so much, he was leaving a lifetime of loving her this way every day, for what? He dint want anything if her presence dint grace the occasion, he made up his mind he'd love her tonight, for the last time.. He wouldn't get to be with her but atleast she would live, and that was his priority.