Chapter 2

So this isn't the best chapter I've ever written in my opinion, but its really long on word. Like 8 pages I think. I wrote it really quick. Like it was pouring out of me. As you read it, it might seem like a young young person wrote from the corny ways, i dont know why some places came out like that. It seems unexperienced. I'll try to get better for next chapter. I like this chapter, but it seems not like me. Gawd. Rant. ^^^

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 2

“So, do you like your new boyfriends?” Kyle asks Miles as they walk towards their dorm room.

They have been roommates since they came here. Ryan isn’t rooming with Kyle because Kyle is a year older than him and started college first so he roomed with Miles. It also works out when Ryan and Kyle are in a fight because neither one has to look for a place to stay at the last minute.

    It had been a few days since the three men kissed and they’ve hung out every day since.

Miles grins widely. “Oh, yes. You were right about Gabe. He’s got the dirtiest mouth I’ve ever heard.” He wiggles his eyebrows. “It really turns me on.”

Kyle rolls his eyes. “I'm sure it does. How about Trey?”

Miles smirks slightly. “Greatest ass I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Do you wanna know what he told me yesterday?”

Kyle shrugs. “Sure.”

“He told me and Gabe that he’s never bottomed. I was so shocked! His ass is like a magnet for me! What guy wouldn’t want to fuck him?”

Kyle looks a little shocked. “That is a little weird. That’s what caught my eye about him. I knew you would appreciate it.”

Miles nods furiously. “He also said that he’s only had sex maybe like four times. And three of those were in the span of a relationship with this guy that was actually taller than him. And that guy always wanted to bottom. I know I'm harping on something that’s not important, but that’s just weird.”

Kyle laughs, kicking a rock on the sidewalk as they walk. “Maybe I should have picked someone else. He might not put out like you wanted.”

Miles grips Kyle’s shoulder, stopping them both. “No, Trey is just fine. I wouldn’t want anyone else,” he said in the most serious voice Kyle had ever heard from him.

Kyle raises his hands slightly. “Okay, okay. Can we get back to the room now? I need to study for Professor Prockley’s test.”

Miles smiles at his best friend, shaking his head. “You can be such a nerd,” he says and earns himself a punch to the shoulder.

“Well, I’m gonna go to Trey’s and call Gabe and tell him to go also. I need me some boyfriend time.”

Kyle gives his friend a dry look. “You’re gonna have sex with them too soon.”

Miles shrugs. “I won’t have sex with them until they want to. I’m sure I’ll get by with blow jobs until then.”

Kyle raises his eyebrows. “What blow jobs? Y’all just met.”

Miles grins. “Well, let’s just say we’ve had pretty hot make outs in the past few days. I think the next step is gonna come real soon.”

Kyle just shakes his head, wondering why he had ever been in a relationship with him. Then he remembers the sex and he blushes. That’s why.

Miles frowns, leaning closer to Kyle. “Why is your face red?” He reaches out to touch his friend’s face.

Kyle slaps his hand away. “Nothing.”