Death 6

I went to sleep after he left. In the morning, I ate my breakfast and went to my private room to know more about him.

This is a first for me to look on the history of a student. What have you done?

My phone beeped, it's time for me to go to school. There is nothing much that happened in the school except for.

Habang naglalakad ako ay may nakabangga sa akin. Ang lakas ng impact, pero hindi ako natumba. "Sorry, miss." He said. That voice, it's so familiar. "Hi." He greeted.

Should I answer him? Nuh. I only looked at him blankly. It's him. Alexamme Grierson. He scratched the back of his head. "Uhm. You must be Carolline Charlston. The President of the SC?" I nod. "Why'd you asked?" He smiled at me sweetly. "Nice meeting you." Then he vanished in front of me.

After what happened in the X building, my life became more exciting than the usual.

"Who is he President?" I looked at him.

"A student at the X building. Nothing much about him, what made you speak to me? " I asked.

"Regarding to those students that are in detention, what shall we do about them? "

"Aldrayne, punish them. "

"Yes President. Your wish is my command. "

I watched him walking, carrying his notebook.

*

Omniscient's POV

Look what we have here. The Queen has an eye on this guy. What shall I do to him?

"Hurt them. It is only I that can have Carolline. Kill them if you must. "

"Have you forgotten? She have a rule in her school and that is no killing inside, right? " I laughed on that thought. How ironic of her to give that rule while she loves killing. He is her weakness.

"Just give them a warning. I don't want her to get mad. "

"Let ms think about that King. "

"Knight, do what I tell you to do if you don't want anything to happen. "

I smirked.

"Sure thing, King."

Hmmmm... What weapon shall I use?

"Alexamme!!"

"Where have you been Chris? Sinabi ni Zeke sa akin na umalis ka bigla na may kasamang babae."

"Geez. I went home after the fight. Sinamahan ko lang palabas yung babae. Alam kong ayaw mo ng may nasasaling inosenteng tao sa labanan."

They must be talking about Queen Carolline. Buhay pa pala siya, he is lucky that the Queen is well trained when it comes to poisons.

"Hindi lang yun ang nalaman ko Chris. Stop keeping secrets. "

"Fine. The girl is the President. "

"Why is she there anyway? It is already outside the school. "

"Stop acting like an idiot Alexamme. "

He looked at him in a minute like he despise him and went back to normal.

"Tell the others that they must not go back to the Elite building. If they still love their life."

Naglakad na siya papalayo kay Chris.

"What has gotten to him?! For that girl? Fvck"

He looked at me.